Mikael Scotts NCO Application

Mikael Scott

What is your In Game Name? Appo (not sure if its steam name or agent name you're looking for here)

What is your In Current Rank? Deputy Agent

What is your Agent Name? Mikael Scott IF99

How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad? Almost a week

Why Do You Want To Become An NCO? [100+ Words] First of all, i mean no offense but i feel that there is a lack of NCO+ during EU times and i want to help out by doing tryouts and trainings during these times to encourage more of our EU people to hop on and have some fun! I also want to make sure that Inferno is put in the spotlight as we should, I want everyone to fear and respect us as they should do. I'm pretty active and usually get on as soon as i get home from work to find IF either empty or with only 1 other guy/gal on. I really want to strenghten the ranks of IF and get us all on tip top shape. So that GL can be proud to call us one of their special forces units.

How could you assist Inferno Squad with this rank?  [50+ Words] I will help out with recruiting more EU players, host trainings and sims during those times to fill up IF. I'm also pretty experienced in commanding and i know my boundries as an NCO. I will happily help out relaying the commands and making sure the enlisted agents follow through. I believe that having a steady ammount of trainings in both RP scenarios and combat scenarios is an important thing, ranging from medical checkups to breaching trainings.

How many strikes do you have? None

Do you have any experience being an NCO/leading? If so explain. I've been a CO on many servers ranging from the rank of Commander to General in both CWRP and IMPRP. Ive led both normal battalions as 501st to elite special forces as RC, ARC, Inquisitors and the entire Jedi order. 

What Qualifications could you bring to the Inferno Squad NCO Team? Im really experienced in leading roles, i'm very friendly and easy to talk to. I don't get angry easily and I can also have fun and joke around so it doesnt feel tedious to get on the server. 

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 1 Week Trial Period?  Sir yes sir!
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion)

Edited by Mikael Scott