Tazza

Should i be an MTF NU7  

1. 1. Should i be an MTF NU7

• Yes
    • Nah

In Game Name: Tazza

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): STEAM_0:0:60015001

Discord Name (Bread#0001): Tazza#3669

If you have any SCP-RP warns, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.): I Got a warn for glitching out of 966s cell. 

When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): 10/10/2021

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (75 word minimum):

Because I want to help the foundation and security is just really boring to be and I really wanna be in NU7 so when I found the Application format I was in luck to hopefully get my shot at becoming an MTF NU7, I can protect and high value targets take out people from a long & close range! & I work really well in a team together & I am on as much as I can be during the day

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.): I've been in Chaos insurgency as a FTO SFC.

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: yes

Sincerely Tazza

Edited by Tazza

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

Accepted
Speak to an FTO+ To get trained for Nu7

🔵S.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15🔵

“You need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall 

• Toasty locked this topic