Hi, I'm Burner

Burner

Well, I'm glad to be back. A lot of old faces and a lot of new faces. If you don't know who I am then let me tell ya about myself. I started in the community back in April of last year. I took an 8 month leave from Gmod in June of Last year. I came back earlier this year in March. I was a very active part of the community. I used to be a stain, but with the help of others in the community I rose up from the ashes and became a different person. From being permanently banned to becoming a Senior Mod and Low Command in 2 departments. I have came to love this community. I tried to leave it multiple times, but seems I cannot. I'm glad to be back. So many cool changes from SMT to the server. A lot of new faces. I am glad to see all my buddies still here. Glad to be back. SYP Forever. 

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

3 minutes ago, Alijah said:

who you callin old

Myself mostly

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

nice

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

Hey burning man ik you're back and all but like you can like do that funny thing that is like what is it called yeah that thing that we all like to do when yeah that sounds like a lot of things that my safe word is hakuna matata so don't forget it but yeah that thing I was mentioning is very important because like you me and the other thing that I'm going to mention eventually I mean I can't really not talk about it because it has to do with everything such as yourself and myself and like SYP and wait what does that mean again SYP that is an interesting acronym but yeah the reason that i am writing this is because again as I stated before it is very important and considering the fact that you have come back I feel the need to let you know about the thing that is going to be said here now I really do hope that you're just not skimming the text to find what I'm talking about and I know I'm not really using punctuation but that shouldn't really affect the way that you are reading this because if you were reading this out loud I mean just in my opinion you would look silly like I really do mean silly because the only time I read something out loud is like when I'm reading a book or reading something that I don't understand and sometimes I get really confused about some things like that time I had to read that one thing for school that was absolutely dreadful  in my honest opinion and so with that said let talk about that thing that I wanted to talk about wait before I go on about the thing I wanted to talk about the books I had to read we had to read them out loud which I thought was the funniest thing because there was some language to say the least was very interesting to have the students of my high school to read out loud especially when the words aren't necessarily socially acceptable to say a loud do you know what I mean but yeah I digress this was a fun talk we should do it again @Burner

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

16 minutes ago, balloonhail4979 said:

Hey burning man ik you're back and all but like you can like do that funny thing that is like what is it called yeah that thing that we all like to do when yeah that sounds like a lot of things that my safe word is hakuna matata so don't forget it but yeah that thing I was mentioning is very important because like you me and the other thing that I'm going to mention eventually I mean I can't really not talk about it because it has to do with everything such as yourself and myself and like SYP and wait what does that mean again SYP that is an interesting acronym but yeah the reason that i am writing this is because again as I stated before it is very important and considering the fact that you have come back I feel the need to let you know about the thing that is going to be said here now I really do hope that you're just not skimming the text to find what I'm talking about and I know I'm not really using punctuation but that shouldn't really affect the way that you are reading this because if you were reading this out loud I mean just in my opinion you would look silly like I really do mean silly because the only time I read something out loud is like when I'm reading a book or reading something that I don't understand and sometimes I get really confused about some things like that time I had to read that one thing for school that was absolutely dreadful  in my honest opinion and so with that said let talk about that thing that I wanted to talk about wait before I go on about the thing I wanted to talk about the books I had to read we had to read them out loud which I thought was the funniest thing because there was some language to say the least was very interesting to have the students of my high school to read out loud especially when the words aren't necessarily socially acceptable to say a loud do you know what I mean but yeah I digress this was a fun talk we should do it again @Burner

What de fack did yuw just facking say about me, yuw wittwe bitch? I’ww have yuw know I gwaduated top of my cwass in de Navy Seaws, and I’ve been invowved in numewous secwet waids on Aw-Quaeda, and I have ovew 300 confiwmed kiwws. I am twained in gowiwwa wawfawe and I’m de top snipew in de entiwe US awmed fowces. yuw awe nofing to me but just anofew tawget. I wiww wipe yuw de fack out wif pwecision de wikes of which has nevew been seen befowe on dis Eawd, mawk my facking wowds. yuw dink yuw can get away wif saying dat shit to me ovew de Intewnet? dink again, fackew. As we speak I am contacting my secwet netwowk of spies acwoss de USA and yuw IP is being twaced wight now so yuw bettew pwepawe fow de stowm, maggot. de stowm dat wipes out de padetic wittwe ding yuw caww yuw wife. yuw’we facking deaf, kid. I can be anywhewe, anytime, and I can kiww yuw in ovew seven hundwed ways, and dat’s just wif my bawe hands. Not onwy am I extensivewy twained in unawmed combat, but I have access to de entiwe awsenaw of de United States Mawine Cowps and I wiww use it to its fuww extent to wipe yuw misewabwe ass off de face of de continent, yuw wittwe shit. If onwy yuw couwd have known what unhowy wetwibution yuw wittwe “cwevew” comment was about to bwing down upon yuw, maybe yuw wouwd have hewd yuw facking tongue. But yuw couwdn’t, yuw didn’t, and now yuw’we paying de pwice, yuw gawddamn idiot. I wiww shit fuwy aww ovew yuw and yuw wiww dwown in it. yuw’we facking deaf, kiddo. uwu

12 minutes ago, Burner said:

What de fack did yuw just facking say about me, yuw wittwe bitch? I’ww have yuw know I gwaduated top of my cwass in de Navy Seaws, and I’ve been invowved in numewous secwet waids on Aw-Quaeda, and I have ovew 300 confiwmed kiwws. I am twained in gowiwwa wawfawe and I’m de top snipew in de entiwe US awmed fowces. yuw awe nofing to me but just anofew tawget. I wiww wipe yuw de fack out wif pwecision de wikes of which has nevew been seen befowe on dis Eawd, mawk my facking wowds. yuw dink yuw can get away wif saying dat shit to me ovew de Intewnet? dink again, fackew. As we speak I am contacting my secwet netwowk of spies acwoss de USA and yuw IP is being twaced wight now so yuw bettew pwepawe fow de stowm, maggot. de stowm dat wipes out de padetic wittwe ding yuw caww yuw wife. yuw’we facking deaf, kid. I can be anywhewe, anytime, and I can kiww yuw in ovew seven hundwed ways, and dat’s just wif my bawe hands. Not onwy am I extensivewy twained in unawmed combat, but I have access to de entiwe awsenaw of de United States Mawine Cowps and I wiww use it to its fuww extent to wipe yuw misewabwe ass off de face of de continent, yuw wittwe shit. If onwy yuw couwd have known what unhowy wetwibution yuw wittwe “cwevew” comment was about to bwing down upon yuw, maybe yuw wouwd have hewd yuw facking tongue. But yuw couwdn’t, yuw didn’t, and now yuw’we paying de pwice, yuw gawddamn idiot. I wiww shit fuwy aww ovew yuw and yuw wiww dwown in it. yuw’we facking deaf, kiddo. uwu

i'm not gonna lie I had a stroke reading this and for some reason I read this like a character out of south park would read this and it honestly baffled me

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

19 minutes ago, balloonhail4979 said:

i'm not gonna lie I had a stroke reading this and for some reason I read this like a character out of south park would read this and it honestly baffled me

You are a furry

44 minutes ago, Burner said:

You are a furry

I know you are but what am I smh my head calling me things i'm not

You have anime as your profile picture. Disgusting