3 members have voted

1. 1. Should Goop be a Officer?

• Yay
    • Nay

What is your in-game name?

Goop SK839

What is your current rank?

CSM (CQCS/EJTA)

How much time do you have on the server`?

6 Days

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer?

I think that I deserve the position because I will lead new Shock TRN's, Enlisted's, and NCO's to strive for there best and to make them operate at their fullest potential. I stay on mainly during mid-afternoon to night times. I feel that I am very active specially for shock NCO. I also as of a couple weeks ago gained gamemaster which I also been putting a huge amount of effort and time into. As a shock officer I will make sure 100 percent that everything and everybody enjoys and haves fun on the amazing server of Gaminglight. As Officer I will push past the limits of shock and make sure that shock is the most active, most respectful, and the best battalion to be on the server!

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position?

I can be trusted because I will make sure that the Shocks do their tasks, sectors, and patrols properly, and if I did something wrong I would correct it. I will make sure that tryouts and sub-battalion tryouts are going on, to gain more members and to make sure that the Shock enjoy being in our battalion. I will push all the shock to be the best, if its Enlisted's, NCO's, Officer's, or even VCMDR's. We live together, we win together, and we lose together. No matter what we are a team and we do things together. As one. I'm always helping others on how to do there job/sector/tryout properly and I do it to help my fellow shock and to make them the best they can be. I want High command to look down on shock as being respectful, polite, and very active. 

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't?

What I can do that other applicants can't is that I will help the shock family grow in a way that no-one else has seen before. I will make the community of shock and the whole server be stronger. I will make sure that everyone has a enjoyable and fun time as shock and as a member of the server. I want to make sure that everyone haws the best role play experience that they can have. I will make sure that if shock is having a rough time or spot that we will grow through the struggle as a team and become a better, stronger team together. I want to make shock the best shock can be!

How active can you be?

Very Active. All most everyday. From like mid-afternoon to night.

9 hours ago, CAO Penguin said:

+ support 

- Beautiful Application 

- Would be a good Officer  

He dose have some Shoes to fill in though give how large Shock is but I'm sure you will do fine 

as for the application itself its a bit small but you still got my +support

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Former: Star-Fighter Wing Commander | Shock Lt. Colonel | Gamemaster

Short People GIF

21 hours ago, CAO Penguin said:

+ support 

- Beautiful Application 

- Would be a good Officer  

He dose have some Shoes to fill in though give how large Shock is but I'm sure you will do fine 

200.gif 
Former IF Commanding Officer| Former Nova Commanding Officer| 
|Former Naval Low Command Member|
|Admin|