bop

In Game Name: 

Boop
Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:85237707
Discord Name:

bored#7177
When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately):

I have experience playing SCP-RP from a long time ago. I only recently started getting into foundation security.

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (75 word minimum):

Fortnite

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.):

I have extensive experience with being in high positions. These experiences include being a VCMDR in two different battalions on imperial RP. I have also achieved the rank of Marshal Commander, this rank is a imperial high command position.

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: 

I understand the responsibilities of joining Nu-7 and will be up to date with the branch as well as be active within it.

Accepted!

Please contact an FTO for your training

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

• bop locked this topic