trial moderator application - Denied

Samsonsavage

Samsonsavage - Gaminglight Forums - GMod Community.htmlWhat is your in-game name?: MFT E11 RCT snuffles

What is your steam name?: Samsonsavage

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:209641550

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): samsonsavage#9639

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: no this is my first time being staff on a gaminglight

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) sept. 21, 2021

What date did you make your forums account? sept. 21, 2021

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 0 ( for some reason it wont let me upload the picture?)

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Diamond

Are you a staff member in another community?  no

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes.

Timezone: Est.

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe that I deserve this rank for a multitude of reasons. the first reason is i have been active on the community since I first got here and I am working myself hard to gain everybody's trust in me. the second reason is if any admins are either afk, in school, working, ect. I will be able to fill in for them until they comeback and or do not need my help.

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? 

Firstly, I would bring the player MRDMing to somewhere that does not interfere with RP (Staff Room). Then if they started swearing at me, I would ask them to calm down, but if they continued, I would gag them and or freeze them if they started to run around the staff room. Then I would check logs to confirm that they did indeed MRDM. If the logs confirm he did MRDM, then I would warn him for MRDM and or staff disrespect depending on the words they said to me when swearing at me. Once I've warned them, then I would ask an Admin+ in staff chat to come to me and ban the rulebreaker for 5 days. If there is no available Admin+, then I would ask A Moderator+ to ban them and then request an extension in the staff discord.

Q2: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving? Well I would simply explain their punishment to them and if they still do not care then I will unfortunately have to give them a harsher punishment

-support

-Not active on forums 

-I don’t know you and never saw you

-fairly new to the server

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

5 hours ago, Sia lodato il SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE said:

-support

-Not active on forums 

-I don’t know you and never saw you

-fairly new to the server

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This is due to the poor quality of your application, low forum post count, and poor community support. You may re-apply in 1 week.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021