Skinny|XP6 DT NCO Application

skinny finny

In-Game name:Skinny|XP6

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:573980914

How long have you been in your current rank?: 3 hours ago

What experiences in leadership do you have?: On Icefuse I did doc work and have helped make a Elite subdivision i have had experience as a officer and I was a NCO/Officer for a while on Icefuse.

Why do you want to be a non-commissioned officer?(100+ Word minimum)

I would like to be a NCO because I believe I can help our enlisted grow into a good Death Trooper into their future . I have helped in tryouts for DT and plan to help more. as it is a very important task for a NCO to complete as I still help in tryouts and I plan on to do a lot of tryouts as a NCO to help DT grow. I will also host trainings for DT enlisted for them to grow into a strong Death Trooper. This will also make me a stronger Death Trooper for the battalion. 

What makes you stand out amongst the others?(110+Word minimum)

I do not think that me talking about my self will prove who I stand out but, I stand out when guarding a VIP, I also do what ever I can to help in tryouts and I always talk to much about how I would like to spectate and gain experience on tryouts. when I protect a VIP I will do what ever i can to protect them. I also ensure that I can help anyone with anything I am capable of. I make sure i don't do anything incorrect i make sure to do my absolute best in anything. I stand out best off my performance in front of anyone. 

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an NCO you can be removed from your position?

Yes I understand completely. 

• Like 1

+
-Experience of Officer

- Understands the baseline of a NCO's Job

-Seems like he wants best for DT

-

-App seems kind of bare

- Haven't seen you on the game as much recently

In my opinion I think you need to experience DT more as it really just mentions all about tryouts in the "why do you want to be a non commissioned officer" it doesn't seem like you have had time to have  more reasons such as helping the enlisted with troubles making sure that the COC is actually easy to follow like being welcoming to people who have any problems.

Edited by Ozzie

dt.png.f24c8a676d7db1df694a8ecda4b0146d.png
Discord: Bluu#2253
In-Game: DT 2LT MP4 (SN04) 

TAO Lieutenant Ozzie

6 hours ago, Ozzie said:

+
-Experience of Officer

-

-App seems kind of bare

In my opinion I think you need to experience DT more as it really just mentions all about tryouts in the "why do you want to be a non commissioned officer" it doesn't seem like you have had time to have  more reasons such as helping the enlisted with troubles making sure that the COC is actually easy to follow like being welcoming to people who have any problems.

+ Understands the primary objective of a NCO

- wordcount a bit short

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

21 hours ago, Ozzie said:

+
-Experience of Officer

-

-App seems kind of bare

At the end of the day, its only a NCO app. If this was an officer app I would personally deny this. However due to the fact that it is a NCO app and I think you will do good. Also, having more NCOs to help boost DTs activity would help out. 

+Support

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

22 hours ago, Ozzie said:

+
-Experience of Officer

-

-App seems kind of bare

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

On 10/29/2021 at 10:32 AM, Ozzie said:

+
-Experience of Officer

-

-App seems kind of bare

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Former: Star-Fighter Wing Commander | Shock Lt. Colonel | Gamemaster

Short People GIF

On 10/29/2021 at 5:32 PM, Ozzie said:

+
-Experience of Officer

-

-App seems kind of bare

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

• Head of Staff

Accepted!
Speak to an Officer for your NCO training!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

• Frog locked this topic