Bruno Discord ban appeal- Accepted

helio8

Your name:bruno/helio8

Your Discord ID name (EX: Igneous#3706):Brunomegaranger#3710

Your Discord ID code (EX: 204661777512923136): 444570886884818957

Which discord server were you banned on?:SCPRP

What was the reason for your ban (if you know it)?:Arguing and trash talking towards security plus saying wardens are trash etc.

Why do you deserve to be unbanned: I think I deserve to be unbanned because I was at the time angry( it blinded my judgment) at security because they keep saying people to not go towards the MTF tryouts and go for wardens instead and I have short temper so I blasted on security I terribly sorry plus I have mental disabilities that dont actually help me, also I been in Nu7 I have to abadon, I maybe have caused alot of drama for nu7 too because what I done and I will say sorry to all people in Nu7 I have hurted because of this, I also wanna say sorry to all wardens I also hurt and also all security  also hurt.

Edited by helio8

2 hours ago, helio8 said:

at security because they keep saying people to not go towards the MTF tryouts and go for wardens instead

If there's evidence of this or names send it my way on Discord, Sixx#9148

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

33 minutes ago, Sixx said:

If there's evidence of this or names send it my way on Discord, Sixx#9148

I dont have evidence since this happen like 5 months ago and like I have to actually hard wipe my hardware and ssd because my computer breaking untill I found out it was the energy part meaning even I had it could be like gone besides the evidence was from people nu7 telling their experience of people actually saying in vc.

• 2 weeks later...