MazuzaM - TrialMod Report

John Biggums

After reviewing the evidence, it is of my belief that the Trial Moderator acted up to Staff Team standards during the sit. Trial-Moderators need time to learn the ropes, not everyone can be a shining example of the Staff Team directly after applying. Not only so, but this report seems very nit-picky to me as this really shouldn't have been this big of an issue as it has become. After watching the evidence provided by MazuzaM, It clearly looks like your intent is to breach an offline SCP, keep in mind that is a common occurrence during off-hours. Not to mention the copy and paste of your console isn't really a valid evidence, as text such as that can be edited very easily.

Overall, -Support.

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

15 hours ago, Toasty said:

- Support

After watching the video from MazuzaM it clearly looks like you were breaching a flagged off SCP, even if you weren't breaching it like you said, which the excuse you made doesn't make much sense especially since you opened the window first then the CC and just left without even really taking the time to look if there was a manhole or not in there. This is also one of the things that staff have to deal with during off hours, since new players that have access to a job with a keycard like to open an SCP CC then hop on that SCP to breach (not all new players do that but its more common for newer players to do that). Lastly, T-Mods are still learning the ropes on being staff and mess up sometimes and even more experienced staff can mess up on commands sometimes so in my opinion there is nothing wrong with him returning himself instead of you especially since the only difference between returning himself or you is an '@' symbol.

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.

2 hours ago, GLaDOS said:

After reviewing the evidence, it is of my belief that the Trial Moderator acted up to Staff Team standards during the sit. Trial-Moderators need time to learn the ropes, not everyone can be a shining example of the Staff Team directly after applying. Not only so, but this report seems very nit-picky to me as this really shouldn't have been this big of an issue as it has become. After watching the evidence provided by MazuzaM, It clearly looks like your intent is to breach an offline SCP, keep in mind that is a common occurrence during off-hours. Not to mention the copy and paste of your console isn't really a valid evidence, as text such as that can be edited very easily.

Overall, -Support.

Breaking out a Offline SCP is a no no its self. off the chat logs it looks like MazuzaM doing his Job. -Support 

On 10/26/2021 at 7:55 PM, mixtru said:

-Support

There is a lack of proper evidence on your side to support your claims.
If your recollection of what occurred during the sit is true, it is most likely due to MazuzaM being a Trial Moderator.
The video that MazuzaM has provided paints a different picture than the one your are attempting to construct.
The sit seems legit.