Ted Rose's IF NCO Application

Ted

What is your In Game Name? Agent Ted Rose IF56

What is your In Current Rank? Agent

What is your Agent Name? Ted Rose 

How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad? About 3 weeks now.

Why Do You Want To Become An NCO? [100+ Words] From prior experience working as a leader in multiple battalions, I have learned so much from being a leader and a mentor for the lower enlisted to bring up moral and productivity through the battalion. As a leader it is more about being a role model and someone that can teach lower enlisted other than ordering and bossing them around. I want to uphold the standards and the accountability for any and all consequences that come from the actions of the lower enlisted. I want to train, instruct, and mentor our lower enlisted into strong and very versatile soldiers. I also want to uphold the standards and the upmost integrity of the Inferno Squadron. 

How could you assist Inferno Squad with this rank?  [50+ Words] I can assist with my knowledge base and how I can help with tryouts, simulations, trainings, and other activities that can help bring the the battalion up in numbers and productivity. What being a NCO Could do for me and what it could do for my soldiers is Being a leader is not something that’s just handed to you. You have to earn it, you make yourself of it, Mentally, physically, and caring for your soldiers. You have to model what you know in order to better lead and manage, and strive to teach the integrity one most uphold. So the care and respect for lower enlisted and showing them how important they are aswell within the battalion is one big thing that I can assist with also.

How many strikes do you have? I have zero strikes. 

Do you have any experience being an NCO/leading? If so explain.  Yes, I was a Vice Commander in Shock and I also was a Lord IX in IQ for a good amount of time.

What Qualifications could you bring to the Inferno Squad NCO Team?  I have a lot of patience and empathy, I am very resilient and I have a very bright vision for Inferno Squad's future. I am a very strong and positive influence, I am very confident about myself and my traits and I also take full accountability for my actions. 

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 1 Week Trial Period?  Yes, I understand and agree to the terms.
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion)

Former Shock Vice Commander/Current Commander Iden Versio IF1

• bop locked this topic