Tazza Staff Application - Denied

Tazza

1. Ingame name: Tazza

2. Steam name: Crit a Cola Enthusiest  (it is meant to have that typo)

3. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:60015001

4. Discord Username: Crit a Cola Enthusiest#3669

5. Any other experiences with staffing?: no

6. What date did you start playing on the community?: 10/10/2021

7. what date did you make your fourms account?: 10/10/2021

8. Any warning on GL servers?: No

9. what is your donor rank?: User

10. Staff in another community?: No

11. Have you read staff handbook?: yes

12. timezone: GMT+10:30

13. why do you think you deserve the rank?:

because i am on as much as possible and when i am on i am a friendly person and i am calm and collected when talking to other people via mic or text chat, because of my timezone i wont be able to make many meetings, but when i do get on the meetings i'm always friendly to the other staff members/users! i hopefully looking forward to seeing everyone on the staff team! and i am really looking forward to helping the Gaming light Community in its finest! & i cant wait to help people who need a staff member during the off hours because i'm in Australia and the off hours for you is basically just mid day here! and its wonderful because i get to see every single thing that happens! And i am usually active for 4-5 hours a day except on Monday,Tuesday & Thursdays i got 3 & 2 classes respectively on those days expect me to be online for 1-2 hours.

Scenario Questions 

Q1:  How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?
I Would give them a formal warning & a 5 day ban

Q2: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?
We tell him that he isn't actually following the servers guidelines and give him a verbal warning.

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

I like you as a person but
-Support
-Scenarios have no details
-You cant ban a Trial Mod
-You are fairly new to the server

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

1 hour ago, Sia lodato il SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE said:

-Support

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

On 10/23/2021 at 4:10 PM, Sia lodato il SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE said:

-Support

Im gonna be real here,

It seems like you haven't read trough the handbook at all
Also your answers to the scenarios are just bad.

I'd suggest you read trough the handbook and try to apply on a later date

Current (RP) ranks: SHGO Lore Senior Guard || Pyke Captain || Moderator

Former (RP) ranks: SCP:RP Senior Admin || Support || MTF E11 CPT / Head ranger || Maintenance Expert || RRH Engineer Alpha 3 || Shadow Guard VI || 
CC's: The sniper || Security Officers || MTF Sigma 66('Sixteen Tons') Trooper || 

-Dano

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021