Daddy D Bois CI Resignation

Ya Boi Sawrunner

I'll be back, but RN I wanna try some other stuff on the server. CI is still home to me, I will still hop on my CC and fuck the foundation with yall, but I need that extra life spot to explore some stuff for now. Love yall, was a blast, and will be again when I return. Someone else gets to be the absolute highest enlisted now, SGM XB1. 

• Sad 2

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

Damn I still remember PFC Daddy D Boi that I would always piss of by using the stupidest body groups on CI Heavy xD

I hope to see you around man best of luck.

local teenage father :3

Retired: ci ddop cloaker s1mp

Ex Senior Moderator

Ex Event Team

5 hours ago, Cloaker said:

Damn I still remember PFC Daddy D Boi that I would always piss of by using the stupidest body groups on CI Heavy xD

I hope to see you around man best of luck.

Shiiieeet, I have watched people go from alpha to command in waves after waves, and every wave there is ALWAYS someone who fucks with me using wack ass bodygroups. 

5 hours ago, Ruz said:

Damn we lost a great FTO. take care man hope to see you in CI again

One day man, won't be gone forever.

Also yeah, I could recite the whole training by memory at this point lmao. Wished I couldve made SFTO.

5 hours ago, The Gaming Goat said:

you're going to do what to the foundation? 😧

i'll be gentle. probably.

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar