What happened to the guns?

9Jordan

Went lazy and stopped playing for a bit mid September. I come back and now I find my headshots doing fuck all damage. Using my longbow on D Class with headshots and getting 130 in 2. Just now shot some d boy in the head with an M82 and it registered as only 140, but other times I get 330 dmg like when doing an RDM arena with E11. What's going on? I used to enjoy using the longbow with its slow ass bolt pull but now I find it's useless. 

Up until now, I've never had so many hit registration issues. Not only are these damage numbers way off from what they used to be but I also have so many more shots not landing and it seems it isn't just me who has noticed. Anyone else feel something's off?

Minge | Stop calling me Captain Price | "Crazy New Zealander" | 'Stubborn' | Evidently Controversial 

Damage was nerfed by 40% for balances. Balancing is in the works. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||