John Doe Inferno Squad Officer application

Dalton80995

What is your In Game Name? Spechal Agent John Doe MIF81

What is your In Current Rank? Spechal Agent

What is your Agent Name? John Doe IF81

How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad? 9/15/21

Why Do You Want To Become An Officer? [150+ Words]
Inferno Squad

Ranking Officials wounds. I had also been given the rank of Interrogation Trainer, that I transferred over from my Shadow Trooper Platoon Lead after resigning from Nova. I have also become friends with a lot of people in Naval and Army Black Ops, which has allowed me to branch out and learn how to be a member of a Small Black Operations Squad efficiently and thoroughly. I have also helped boost the activity with the help of Null, due to the fact that I had gotten 20+ quota by myself giving the Squad 30 total quota. I wanted us to work hard the next week and encouraged all of us to get at least 10+ quota the next week, which we had surpassed getting 109 quota with only three members.

Inferno Squadron was formed after the destruction of the First Death Star, which consisted of 4 members. The names of those people were Iden Versio, Gideon Hask, Del Meeko, and Seyn Marana. Inferno Squad were given a Raider-Class II Corvette named, “The Corvus” which would act as their mobile operation headquarters. The Corvus was also led by Adiana Caton and Weston Morro.

How could you assist Inferno Squad Command with this rank?  [100+ Words] I feel like I can accomplish a couple things as Iden. I feel as though I could make Inferno a secure and reliable squad that won’t need a ton of care by High Command that is over them. I also want to have the quality of the squad to be high, making sure that they are all up to standards of the server to keep the reputation of being the “Poster Boys” of the Empire. Another issue that was common with Inferno that I want to fix is the issue with activity. A Common issue within Naval and Army Black Ops is an issue with activity, so I have a plan to be harsh on activity due to my already high standards that I have. I will also start a policy to reduce the minginess of the people within my squad and punishments would be handed out for the severity of it.

Through my time on the server I have accomplished all my goals, In IF Since the Day I became Trial Agent and now a Special Agent, Its means that I do what ever it means to keep quota and staying active as I can, If someone has a question I will be more than happy to answer the question

How many strikes do you have? 0 so far.

Do you have any prior experience in being an officer/leading? If so explain. Yes, as a NCO I been learning how to cope with other members of IF and teaching them how and what to learn about the lore in IF.

What Qualifications could you bring too the Inferno Squad Officer Team? More Leadership skills and RP also with Training’s.

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  (Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion) Yes, I do.

Edited by Dalton80995

• bop locked this topic