Matt's Medical Officer Application

Matt_

What is your ingame name?: Matt

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:124979547

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?: Medical 

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Cheez / Agent Kallus

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: I can improve my branch by increasing activity by doing things such as, medical training which includes teaching medical how to do surgery and practice checkups with each other, combat training for where to stand in a battlefield and how to properly position yourself in a battle to most effectively give out health, and doing many tryouts to increase the number of people in the battalion.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: Although I am only a midshipman, I have been a naval commander twice before which shows that I have a lot of experience being a leader and watching over others. I have been in the community since the first day of 2020 and since then I have not gotten a single warning.

Why do you want this rank?: I want to help oversee the medical staff with tryouts, sims, trainings, and watch over the enlisted to see who is doing a good job and who needs some extra guidance.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: My job as a medical overseer is to watch over the medical staff, make sure that they are doing their jobs correctly, and to make sure that everyone on the ISD is healthy 

+ support 

known mat a Vary long time from my days in the 501st when I first joined the server to current Naval. He's a great person and would do justice with MO.

Nuff said.

GOOD LUCK 👍 

~ Rear Admiral Zefer 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

Accepted
Passed Interviews.
Talk to your Chief Medical Officer (BOOMER)

For training and WL.

• Like 1

Tank Troopa BiggieCheez!
Reserves: DT SB3   Former: Senior Admin | Senior Gamemaster 
Former:  8th DT SNR CMDR SB3|ISB 021 Agent Kallus| IC COL BiggieCheez|Shock Commander D
oofenshmirtz | ARC Trooper ChesterCheetah | Crimson Reaper/Gren/Maroon/Blux2biggie smalls GIF

• Frog locked this topic