new rowphin's RRH Application

new rowphin

Poll  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be recruited into the MTF Alpha-1 team?

• Yes
    • No

In Game Name: new rowphin

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:431462612

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: CI PD FTO DHHS | MTF Nu7 SGT

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard: 05-1 or 05-5

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): 1, See attached. I received this warn when I was fairly new to the server, starting out as a SEC OFC. It was only me defending D-block back then and I let my emotions get the better of me by skipping NLR. I still take 100% blame for that incident to this day but have changed and I now wait for NLR, no matter which branch I'm in. 

421918994_Warnings1.jpg.722ccf0d12fa25ae9471416a4dff7a68.jpg

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: 
I believe the joining the RRH team would give me a unique experience, as well as providing me a new aspect of gameplay in SCPRP. I've always looked up to the RRH team, and I always found them as an interesting and very important branch lore-wise, due being tasked to the most dangerous missions. Furthermore, I've found that many other branches (such as GENSEC and utility) in SCPRP aren't my type of role I want to play out in the facility. This is due to a couple of reasons. I want to fulfil a greater purpose in the foundation and feel like my actions are meaningful, such as guarding the 05 because of their major status and role they play out. Another reason is they simply don't fit my playstyle. It's evident that I like playing combative roles in SCPRP (due to my lives) and joining the RRH team will definitely suit my taste. My final reason as to why I want to join the RRH team is due to how serious the RP is. I have always wanted a try at roleplaying properly, because it is hard to achieve a level of proper RP in CI Military and MTF Nu7 because their relaxed nature. (Relaxed branches are actually a good thing, I just want to try other areas of RP). Overall, I believe joining the RRH team will definitely help me reach my goals stated above, and I can hopefully help the branch as a whole if I get recruited. 

Why should we accept you: 
I always try and make an appearance on the server everyday, as well as doing some good raids/trainings in CI Military or keeping the facility in one piece in MTF Nu7 whenever I'm online. I have a good understanding of the rules and I have rarely minged ever since my first ever warn (for breaking NLR as GENSEC). I will definitely do my best to uphold my duties as an RRH guardian, and make sure to understand the things I can and cannot do. I also understand that with the high amount of power I have, I also have a set of responsibilities. I will certainly not abuse my status to be unkind or unfair to higher and lower RP status people alike. I can also be understanding and respectable when it comes to serious situations, whether it would be in-RP or OOC. I rarely try and deal with arguments in OOC, and when they do occur, I always try to bring it into PMs and diffuse the situation as efficiently as possible. Lastly, Although I am not one of the better people when it comes to PvP, I have dealt with many combat situations where the odds have been against me and have come out of the fight victorious. 

Thank you for reading my application and I hope you consider it! 

FormerCI CPT SFTO Head Of Hotshot | RRH Guardian Juliet 13| Assistant Head Of Medical SCP-RP Senior Moderator

okoko.PNG.cb906bef7bb641ec688c5dc8028fb16d.PNG

+support

-Good CMD member 

-Knows and follow every rule

-funny 

-Active 

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

+Support

cursed a.jpg

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

rsz_alpha1.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. Please speak to O5-5 'The Treasurer' to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic