MTF-Nu7 Application- Traitor

Traitor

In Game Name: Traitor
Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): STEAM_0:0:545856073
Discord Name: Dell.
If you have any SCP-RP warns, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.):
image.png.e453db913feeca50be30eaa4c9d7bff4.png

The warn by Payton Von Lamp is mostly false execpt for the Alt creation for the discord.
When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): 2019 maybe...?

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (125 word minimum):
I wish to join Nu-7. After all, I am generally bored with all the other branches because I have done everything that is possibly fun, but yet nothing piques my interest or is it fun.
However, Nu-7 and the MTF branches seem fun and more into combat than the rest of CI or SEC as you also get to explore EZ, HCZ and LCZ. You are also the first defense against CI to make sure nobody falls or gets out or in. I also think I'll be a perfect choice for Nu-7 as I can recognize CI models and mostly remember to be in TeamSpeak, Nu-7 also seems more fleshed out with their choices and require more thinking to get through other situations and to eliminate or capture other CI or other personnel. I might not be the best of people right now but I'll attempt to change my ways and finally redeem myself for what I have done. I also wish to put everything that I've done in the past and so that I can be a friendly community member. I know its going to be hard for said FTO to accept me into Nu-7 but I'll try my best, this is really the only way to redeem myself in a way that I enjoy and hopefully the other Branches too. I accept full consequence for the alt that never made it.

If you have any Branch Strikes/Punishments, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.): Blacklisted form CI Military and RnD for talking about EOI voting polls.

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.): [WAS IN: CI SVA, MILITARY RCT, JM.] [IS IN PD (PoliceRP) EMS (PoliceRP)]
Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time:  I understand fully.

Edited by Traitor

Idiots with guns are the funniest people.
Please don't make fun of me for the "Oh no, its a traitor!"

Oh no, not you too!
image.png.d38d805ace291b187396cbcdd49ba26d.png

• Piller locked this topic