'an map layout idea from a SCP:CB MOD' just an idea if you guys decide to build a new map in the future, (might be denied due to 2.) - Denied

Old parkland

was this suggestion a mistake?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. was this suggestion a mistake?

• Yes you shouldn't have made this suggestion
    • No, its fine

Post name: an idea for what can be included for next map

What are you suggesting? - a idea from SCP:CB janiotral mod, something similar to the map layout on their https://www.moddb.com/mods/scp-janitorial-work/images/image-7#imagebox

How would this change better the server? - it could make people more thankful for the quality of the map, more patterns or some shit, instead of a plan old wall thats flat. it will also make the map more earie and creepy

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - I'm pretty sure it'll take a lot more time to make, or some shit. and it might be more scary.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - and more cool looking map, and eerieish

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -https://www.moddb.com/mods/scp-janitorial-work/images/image-7#imagebox theres a few videos on this mod, but their HCZ looks fucking creepy dude holy shit.

3 minutes ago, Parkland27 said:

Post name: an idea for what can be included for next map

What are you suggesting? - a idea from SCP:CB janiotral mod, something similar to the map layout on their https://www.moddb.com/mods/scp-janitorial-work/images/image-7#imagebox

How would this change better the server? - it could make people more thankful for the quality of the map, more patterns or some shit, instead of a plan old wall thats flat. it will also make the map more earie and creepy

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - I'm pretty sure it'll take a lot more time to make, or some shit. and it might be more scary.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - and more cool looking map, and eerieish

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -https://www.moddb.com/mods/scp-janitorial-work/images/image-7#imagebox theres a few videos on this mod, but their HCZ looks fucking creepy dude holy shit.

This would be cool but if you check blacklisted suggestions asking for a new map is one of them

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

1 hour ago, Sia lodato il SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE said:

This would be cool but if you check blacklisted suggestions asking for a new map is one of them

im only asking for a map idea or something they could use, but you might be right either way, but if your right, then if they are reading this, then just delete my suggest mb

4 hours ago, Sia lodato il SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE said:

I don't know where you got blacklisted suggestions from, its commonly denied but not a blacklisted suggestion. (Tbh no suggestion is really blacklisted) image.thumb.png.dd0f0ea361ff1318938186e977e90dbb.png

+/-

Im all for this but now we got to think:
- Can this be done without making lag worse
- What zones is this going to effect?
- Is this something that is already made or do we have to make it from scratch? If its something already made we won't really be able to modify it if needed without permission
- Would this be a whole new map or just modifying the existing map.

21 hours ago, ripjaw56789 said:

I don't know where you got blacklisted suggestions from, its commonly denied but not a blacklisted suggestion. (Tbh no suggestion is really blacklisted) image.thumb.png.dd0f0ea361ff1318938186e977e90dbb.png

+/-

Im all for this but now we got to think:
- Can this be done without making lag worse
- What zones is this going to effect?
- Is this something that is already made or do we have to make it from scratch? If its something already made we won't really be able to modify it if needed without permission
- Would this be a whole new map or just modifying the existing map.

i have no clue of how map making works, but its more of a idea if they want to take some ideas for what map they'll make next

I have no problem with people making suggestions for new map additions, I will say though that we are currently at our limit with the map we have and we would not be able to add such a large scale feature onto our map, maybe a smaller maintenace building etc could work.

On 10/15/2021 at 7:50 AM, Coltable said:

I have no problem with people making suggestions for new map additions, I will say though that we are currently at our limit with the map we have and we would not be able to add such a large scale feature onto our map, maybe a smaller maintenace building etc could work.

nah its just more of a idea of you guys are looking for some new designs to maybe make the map creepier and dirtier. just something to maybe look into.

• 2 weeks later...