SCP-513 Test Log

Tazza

Test Now

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

Final Score: 70/100

Pros:

Well formatted and organized, I like the inclusion of logos and such. The way it is set on the pages makes it look like an actual document, which I really like.

The idea of having them ring it more to record different results is interesting! Its an idea I tried once myself, though results in game are largely inconclusive. 

Cons: 

Grammar isn't the best, again, just a nitpick.

Test log is pretty short, which is fine for this, but it doesn't stand out much.

Further research on SCP-513 would tell you that PJ doesn't attack until the victims fall asleep, at which they report he physically assaults them as they rest. The effects on personnel as short of a time after is just, well, seeing him. Thats about it. 

Overall, not bad, but could improve. 

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar