SCP 173, 1025 Crosstest

MazuzaM

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

Final Score: 90/100

I was really confused when I read the title, but when I realized what you actually intended to do, I was intrigued. 

Pros:
Formatted really well, I usually don't like the lighter stuff since admittedly, I am a bit photosensitive, but it looks really nice, and it isn't messy.

One hell of an idea, and the potential this opens up to other venues of scps countering scps is extremely interesting. Take it further, try countering scps with other scps, write a whole series of logs on it even.

Cons: Minor mistakes in spelling or grammar, some sentences just seem incomplete when talking about stuff, but its not a big deal.

Overall, damn good!

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar