Lannie's Delta-5 Command Application

Lannie

Your In-Game Name:  Lannie (On E11/Femboy on D5)

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:73656222

How long have you been playing on the server for?: 6/11/2020 to 10/9/2021 (Actual time via Scoreboard: 5 weeks)

List all of the RP ranks you hold on the server. (MTF, Gensec, Etc.): E11: WO. E11 Rapid Care Unit: CM. E11 Recon Division: MRK. D4: Frostbitten

What Command position are you applying for? (list two):  1LT, 2LT

Why do you want to become Delta-5 Command? (250+ Words): 

Delta-5 is a new branch coming fresh out of the oven. This caused me to be very interested in seeing if I had what it would take to lead a part of a branch right from the start. I want to be a part of Delta-5 CMD to help this new branch gain the proper attention and quality work it needs to join the current 2 MTF Branches and be on par with them, if not, better. I want to see this branch become something great, and want to help in any way possible. I also want to put my current experience to the test. I've been in a few low-ranking command positions before, and I see this as an opportunity to sharpen my own skills so I may better utilize myself not only in Delta-5, but across the server as a whole if I choose to move to another branch. Possibly being a part of and learning alongside future command members in a new fresh branch is a one in a blue moon opportunity to truly test myself and expand my ability to lead. While this will be a very new and odd experience for me, with several hurdles and possible struggles I have never dealt with before, I cannot pass up a possible great learning experience such as this one. Being a part of Delta-5 command would truly be a testament to myself and my ability to learn and adapt. I believe I'm ready to tackle a new experience on GL-SCPRP, no matter what obstacles lie in my path. In conclusion, Delta-5 is offering a chance for me to prove myself and my abilities while sharpening them in the process, and I'm more than willing to try for a position in its ranks.

Why do you feel you are the best option for this position? (150+ Words): I stand out from others applying for Delta-5 command due to my nature of doing everything by the books as much as possible. I have zero officially documented/recorded warnings on the server whatsoever, no bans, and no blacklists from any branch or job. I have never received a strike in any of my branches. The only incident I can recall that involved me receiving some form of warn, was a verbal warning back in the summer of 2020 when I turned off the lights as D-class, unaware that you had to roll for the lights to be disabled. I avoid bias and personal issues in favor of the way things are meant to be done through rules and regulations. Alongside my previous statements, I also try to treat everyone equally, without any form of bias or hatred to any branch, person, or job. While people have frustrated me in the past, I absolutely do not and never have let that get in the way of my duties. Instead, I try to work my best with those who frustrate me, or calmly inform them that whatever they are doing is bothering me or my peers. I value treating every branch and its members the way I would want to be treated. I do not discriminate against people for simply being a part of a branch they chose to be a part of. Every branch deserves the same care and kindness as any other branch or any other person, no matter previous incidents, or personal issues with their members. I believe the aforementioned reasons cause me to stand out against other applicants, but in no way makes me better or worse than them. Everyone has their unique advantages and disadvantages that come with them.

Why should we trust you for this position?: I have zero officially recorded warns, bans, strikes, or blacklists as of 10/9/2021. I only have a singular verbal warning from staff in 2020 for turning off lights as class D. I have never abused any job or rank for my own personal gain or for the gain of others. I am against bias and letting my personal issues/frustrations with others disrupt my duties, or give unfair advantages or disadvantages to others. I have previous history as a GENSEC CPT, an OS in Janitorial (Before maintenance was introduced) and a current-in-progress training as a WO in E11. I have no feuds or known drama between anyone on the server currently, or in the past. I avoid drama with other members, no matter what branch they are from. I value the rules greatly, and do my best to abide by every single one. I believe the aforementioned reasons could prove myself as a trust-worthy member of SCP-RP.

Do you have past leadership / command experience? If so please list them. (Limit it to Gmod only please): Janitorial (Before Maintenance was introduced): OS. GENSEC: CPT.

You are in LCZ and Security is requesting assistance due to a Mass D Block Riot; however, Chaos Insurgency has been called out for taking a SCP in HCZ. What would you do in this situation, and why?: In this situation, there are a multitude of ways to respond. If the CI were taking a high value SCP, the immediate priority would be the SCP. If it was a low value SCP such as 066, and there was a risk of other SCP's being breached due to D-block rioting, allowing CI to obtain more SCP's or even allowing the SCP's to escape to surface, maintaining D-block would be a priority. If there was enough members or MTF Personnel online, I would co-operate with my fellow Delta-5  and if possible fellow MTF Branches to split their forces to have some maintain D-block, and others maintain focus on the SCP. If the SCP within CI's custody is unknown, the priority would be the SCP, as an unknown threat is worse than a known one.

What would you do if those under your command are not following orders and are breaking the SOP?: I would inform those who are breaking the SOP that they are breaking rules/guidelines listed within the SOP, and specify exactly what rule(s) they are breaking. If they refuse to co-operate and refuse my orders, I would warn them a final time to abide by the rules and if they continue to break them, that punishment will be enforced. If they continue, I would punish them appropriately if possible, and inform higher ranking command of their actions and punishment if necessary beyond general recording. If I required assistance from higher ranking command, I would immediately contact the appropriate member and inform them of my situation. If the situation became one that Staff would take over due to a Server rule being broken, I would inform staff of the situation and make a sit, then provide staff with all necessary information and/or proof I have available. 

How would you react to someone asking to be put into Delta-5 without a tryout and to be fast promoted?: I would inform them that no matter who they are, or what experience they have, they must be put through the tryout and standard promotion procedures like anyone else. Bias towards a member does not only gives an advantage to that member, but a disadvantage to everyone else.

Explain how you would react to receiving an anonymous tip about a GOI group: If the tip followed all RP guidelines and was within RP, I would utilize the information given and share it amongst my peers, but if any higher ranking command are present, share it with higher ranking command first, incase the information is meant to stay in the hands of higher ranking command. If the information was given an all-clear to be informed to the rest of the branch, and possible other MTF Branches, I would distribute the information accordingly and utilize it as much as possible.

Do you promise to be committed to Delta-5 and to lead by example if you are accepted into Delta-5?: Yes, I promise.

Edited by Lannie
  • Like 1

|Retired Security CPT||Mr. Golf||Retired Maintenance OSPV||MTF E11 Directorate "V" ||Retired Omi-9 SSGT||Nu7 MSGT||Retired E-11 CPT||Retired D5 1LT||Ex-Senior Coldsilver|

On 10/10/2021 at 2:55 AM, Lannie said:

Your In-Game Name:  Lannie

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:73656222

How long have you been playing on the server for?: 6/11/2020 to 10/9/2021 (Actual time via Scoreboard: 5 weeks)

List all of the RP ranks you hold on the server. (MTF, Gensec, Etc.): E11: WO. E11 Rapid Care Unit: CM. E11 Recon Division: MRK. D4: Frostbitten

What Command position are you applying for? (list two):  1LT, 2LT

Why do you want to become Delta-5 Command? (250+ Words): 

Delta-5 is a new branch coming fresh out of the oven. This caused me to be very interested in seeing if I had what it would take to lead a part of a branch right from the start. I want to be a part of Delta-5 CMD to help this new branch gain the proper attention and quality work it needs to join the current 2 MTF Branches and be on par with them, if not, better. I want to see this branch become something great, and want to help in any way possible. I also want to put my current experience to the test. I've been in a few low-ranking command positions before, and I see this as an opportunity to sharpen my own skills so I may better utilize myself not only in Delta-5, but across the server as a whole if I choose to move to another branch. Possibly being a part of and learning alongside future command members in a new fresh branch is a one in a blue moon opportunity to truly test myself and expand my ability to lead. While this will be a very new and odd experience for me, with several hurdles and possible struggles I have never dealt with before, I cannot pass up a possible great learning experience such as this one. Being a part of Delta-5 command would truly be a testament to myself and my ability to learn and adapt. I believe I'm ready to tackle a new experience on GL-SCPRP, no matter what obstacles lie in my path. In conclusion, Delta-5 is offering a chance for me to prove myself and my abilities while sharpening them in the process, and I'm more than willing to try for a position in its ranks.

Why do you feel you are the best option for this position? (150+ Words): I stand out from others applying for Delta-5 command due to my nature of doing everything by the books as much as possible. I have zero officially documented/recorded warnings on the server whatsoever, no bans, and no blacklists from any branch or job. I have never received a strike in any of my branches. The only incident I can recall that involved me receiving some form of warn, was a verbal warning back in the summer of 2020 when I turned off the lights as D-class, unaware that you had to roll for the lights to be disabled. I avoid bias and personal issues in favor of the way things are meant to be done through rules and regulations. Alongside my previous statements, I also try to treat everyone equally, without any form of bias or hatred to any branch, person, or job. While people have frustrated me in the past, I absolutely do not and never have let that get in the way of my duties. Instead, I try to work my best with those who frustrate me, or calmly inform them that whatever they are doing is bothering me or my peers. I value treating every branch and its members the way I would want to be treated. I do not discriminate against people for simply being a part of a branch they chose to be a part of. Every branch deserves the same care and kindness as any other branch or any other person, no matter previous incidents, or personal issues with their members. I believe the aforementioned reasons cause me to stand out against other applicants, but in no way makes me better or worse than them. Everyone has their unique advantages and disadvantages that come with them.

Why should we trust you for this position?: I have zero officially recorded warns, bans, strikes, or blacklists as of 10/9/2021. I only have a singular verbal warning from staff in 2020 for turning off lights as class D. I have never abused any job or rank for my own personal gain or for the gain of others. I am against bias and letting my personal issues/frustrations with others disrupt my duties, or give unfair advantages or disadvantages to others. I have previous history as a GENSEC CPT, an OS in Janitorial (Before maintenance was introduced) and a current-in-progress training as a WO in E11. I have no feuds or known drama between anyone on the server currently, or in the past. I avoid drama with other members, no matter what branch they are from. I value the rules greatly, and do my best to abide by every single one. I believe the aforementioned reasons could prove myself as a trust-worthy member of SCP-RP.

Do you have past leadership / command experience? If so please list them. (Limit it to Gmod only please): Janitorial (Before Maintenance was introduced): OS. GENSEC: CPT.

You are in LCZ and Security is requesting assistance due to a Mass D Block Riot; however, Chaos Insurgency has been called out for taking a SCP in HCZ. What would you do in this situation, and why?: In this situation, there are a multitude of ways to respond. If the CI were taking a high value SCP, the immediate priority would be the SCP. If it was a low value SCP such as 066, and there was a risk of other SCP's being breached due to D-block rioting, allowing CI to obtain more SCP's or even allowing the SCP's to escape to surface, maintaining D-block would be a priority. If there was enough members or MTF Personnel online, I would co-operate with my fellow Delta-5  and if possible fellow MTF Branches to split their forces to have some maintain D-block, and others maintain focus on the SCP. If the SCP within CI's custody is unknown, the priority would be the SCP, as an unknown threat is worse than a known one.

What would you do if those under your command are not following orders and are breaking the SOP?: I would inform those who are breaking the SOP that they are breaking rules/guidelines listed within the SOP, and specify exactly what rule(s) they are breaking. If they refuse to co-operate and refuse my orders, I would warn them a final time to abide by the rules and if they continue to break them, that punishment will be enforced. If they continue, I would punish them appropriately if possible, and inform higher ranking command of their actions and punishment if necessary beyond general recording. If I required assistance from higher ranking command, I would immediately contact the appropriate member and inform them of my situation. If the situation became one that Staff would take over due to a Server rule being broken, I would inform staff of the situation and make a sit, then provide staff with all necessary information and/or proof I have available. 

How would you react to someone asking to be put into Delta-5 without a tryout and to be fast promoted?: I would inform them that no matter who they are, or what experience they have, they must be put through the tryout and standard promotion procedures like anyone else. Bias towards a member does not only gives an advantage to that member, but a disadvantage to everyone else.

Explain how you would react to receiving an anonymous tip about a GOI group: If the tip followed all RP guidelines and was within RP, I would utilize the information given and share it amongst my peers, but if any higher ranking command are present, share it with higher ranking command first, incase the information is meant to stay in the hands of higher ranking command. If the information was given an all-clear to be informed to the rest of the branch, and possible other MTF Branches, I would distribute the information accordingly and utilize it as much as possible.

Do you promise to be committed to Delta-5 and to lead by example if you are accepted into Delta-5?: Yes, I promise.

+Support
-Cool guy
-Good apply
-My E11 trainer ❤️

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

10 hours ago, FusionThunder said:

+Support

active

had 0 problems with this individual 

good leader

+support

literally a furry

also does a good job

CI RnD Special Agent || Experienced Medic

Retired Security Lieutenant Colonel || The 3rd Head of Wardens

Retired Red Right Hand, Guardian Squadron, "Sierra 45"

Update: Changed "Name:" Section to accommodate my E11 name and my current D5 name. Everything else has been left untouched.

Change date: 10/15/2021

|Retired Security CPT||Mr. Golf||Retired Maintenance OSPV||MTF E11 Directorate "V" ||Retired Omi-9 SSGT||Nu7 MSGT||Retired E-11 CPT||Retired D5 1LT||Ex-Senior Coldsilver|

• Toasty locked this topic