Pie's Delta 5 command application

Pie/Box (The first)

Your In-Game Name:  Soy 

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:243757200

How long have you been playing on the server for?: 2 years

List all of the RP ranks you hold on the server. (MTF, Gensec, Etc.) : PFC (Nu7), SGT (Omi 9), Senior Tech (Technical), Maintenance Adept (Maintenance), Janitor (Janitorial), Surgeon/Experienced medic/ FM/ Resident Scientist (Medical), SFC (CI), SM (Security), Researcher (Research), and the 2nd rank in RND I forgot what it used to be called.

What Command position are you applying for? (list two): 1st LT or 2nd LT

(and Wo >:)

Why do you want to become Delta-5 Command? (250+ Words):

I want to become a Delta-5 command member because I know alot of cool guys that want to be cmd as well and I wish to talk to my old friends. As well as the fact that I think it would be a great experience to learn how to be a good CMD member, I have never gotten command because of my minge nature but as of right now I have the time to be dedicated and stable enough to not be too much of a nonsense, I wish to reintroduce myself to the larger community and I believe interacting with all of the new recruits as a lower cmd member will really help me rejoin this community that I poured so much into. I trust that Jack can organize a new branch due to his experience, but I also dont want to let Jack's payment of 5.4k go to waste (not that I dont think others will do poorly). I know security has done me well but I do wish to be a part of something where my friends are, I wish to be a part of something that can grow more than poor GENSEC can as well as have a good shot at going past my past mistakes, moving on with my old friends and old cmd.  I want to have something exiting and new to be able to pour my energy into something that wont hold me down with heavy rules. Last of all I really miss Jack and others, as long as I can still play I will always help em out. (Hi Jack : )

Why do you feel you are the best option for this position? (150+ Words): 

I believe that I am one of the best options for these positions because I have plenty of time to spend on the servers on weekends and plenty of time for management and looking out for new members as well as my combat abilities, if I have access to better weapons (and meme weapons) I can excel at holding the line from CI and D-Class alone and even better if I get good members on my side. I know that people tend to like me and when people enjoy being around you/respect you they tend to listen more and with this I know that I can organize people to fight back against the waves of hostiles. I also dont get burn out much (Jack can back me up) letting me be active FAR longer than most are willing to even be in a branch without leaving. Lastly I am extremely dedicated to the server itself (Jack can back me up on this one too) as well as to my allies and I know that I will stay and do great working with other cmd.

Why should we trust you for this position?: I can hold my word, especially because of my respect for jack weeeb

Do you have past leadership / command experience? If so please list them. (Limit it to Gmod only please): Nope ;-;

You are in LCZ and Security is requesting assistance due to a Mass D Block Riot; however, Chaos Insurgency has been called out for taking a SCP in HCZ. What would you do in this situation, and why?: In this situation I would have people posted at both EZ checkpoints and attempt to catch CI and either kill them or capture them, Taking the SCP into its containment. I would then push with my men into LCZ to help 

What would you do if those under your command are not following orders and are breaking the SOP?: If those under my command were not following orders and breaking SOP I would tell them to quit it, and if they do it again I would demote them or request another punishment depending on the situation.

How would you react to someone asking to be put into Delta-5 without a tryout and to be fast promoted?: If I saw someone doing any of this I would just tell them to knock it off and if they continue for a while report em to higher ups.

Explain how you would react to receiving an anonymous tip about a GOI group: If I received a anonymous tip about a GOI group I would first tell my higher ups, then with them confirm it is real

Do you promise to be committed to Delta-5 and to lead by example if you are accepted into Delta-5?: I promise to be committed to Delta 5 and try to lead by example (For once)

Edited by Pie/Box (The first)

Ah fuck I looked at 96 . . .

• Toasty locked this topic