Password: ******

Accessing database files...

RESEARCH CLEARANCE LEVEL 2 REQUIRED

Confirming Clearance....

----CLEARANCE ACCEPTED-----

Experiment Log 1 

Experiment Name: Project Kaghrik

Lead Researcher: Senior Scientist Jimmy

Researcher Assistant(s): MAJ Fail (not in research but helped me)

Test Subject(s):  MC PVT Jintao

Targeted Results: For this experiment the goal was to use a machine to possibly de age someone to be younger or age them more to be older. This control over age could be a major asset to the empire if it works.

Actual Results:

For the first experiment the participants were, MC PVT Jintao, myself, and MAJ Fail. When we performed the experiment MC PVT Jintao collapsed and started reversing to insane measures all the way back to a sperm. This was not our intention in the experiment and it seemed the machine had malfunctioned and didn't work as intended.

Procedures Performed:

For the procedures we got a willing participant by the name of Jintao (MC PVT Jintao). Then, when starting the experiment we told him to lay down on the bed. Afterwards, I attached the machine to his head,chest,and legs. These are vital parts of the body that the machine needs to be attached to so he can age proportionally. After attaching the plugs, we turned the machine on and turned the dial to "infant" setting. When that didn't work MAJ Fail,my assistant, punched the dial causing the machine to malfunction and start de aging the subject down to levels that we didn't intend. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Experiment Log 2

Lead Researcher: Senior Scientist Jimmy

Test Subject(s): ST PVT Drago

Targeted Results:

For the second time around I tinkered with the machine and attempted to fix any problems with the main settings and the dial. For this experiment the goal was to be able to better control what age and stage of anatomy they are in. 

Actual Results:

The results of the second experiment were better than the first. The machine deaged the subject from 22 to 18 when we selected the "15" years old setting. This was closer to the correct age we wanted and the subject had no major problems except a minor ear infection which we cant prove he had before.

How could the experiment be improved: For further experiments, every subject will have a mandatory checkup to see what side effects the machine might have.

Procedures Performed:

For this experiment we got a willing ST participant and layed him down on the bed. Next, I connected the new tinkered machines plugs to his head chest and legs. After doing this I turned the dial to a specific age instead of a age group "15". This is a new feature of the tinkered machine to more precisely control the age. When I pushed the button it seemed to not have work so I unplugged it and replugged it in the outlet. But then I took off the subject's helmet and checked his age and he was deaged from 22 to 18. 

Experiment Photos: 

spacer.png

-------------------------------------------------------------

Experiment Log 3

-----------------------------------------------------------

Lead Researcher: Researcher Jimmy

Test Subject(s): Elite Janitor Bilf 

Targeted Results: Our goal for this 3rd try at Project Kaghrik was too attempt too turn a healthy unimportant person of the empire into a child so we could not only more understand the effects of our machine but to get more sample tests of the machine working to use it on important people on the empire, the goal being to improve their health and essentially if refined enough make a immortal device.

Actual Results: The results of the experiment were quite good and close to our targeted results. The subject (Elite Janitor Bilf) went from age 35 to age 10 which was the correct setting the machine had been set to. However, some side effects of the machine were that previous injuries like bad lungs were not healed all the way so we will have to figure out a way to heal all previous injuries when going through the machine if we are to present this to an important asset of the empire to use.

Procedures Performed: 

First we found a candidate that was unneeded and wouldn't make much a difference if something went wrong. Next, we did a mandatory checkup too see what side effects the machine might have on a healthy individual and after a altercation in the medbay had to do a second checkup where we gave the patient medicine. Afterwards, moving on to the actual main part of the experiment we hooked up the machines plugs to the subjects head , chest, and legs. Finally, we set the machine to the setting 10 years old and after the results came in and the subject was affected by the machine we did a checkup to see any sideeffects and other information

Experiment Photos: 

childjanitor.PNG

----------------------END LOG------------------------

System: 

"There are no more current experiments on Project Kaghrik"

Edited by ZeEagle
experiment log 3

SCPRP:

Former: MTF SGT Jimmy UNI4 | JA7 Nekros |    RH Engineer Uniform 4 | Former: | OS Jimmy | 

SWRP: Senior Moderator RESIGNED: 12/18/21   

Former: |  DT SGT XM8 | Naval LT Commander |  Medical MAJ & Deputy Director | RG Jimmy 

• ZeEagle changed the title to Experiment: Project Kaghrik
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.