imstickyasl's Nu7 Application

imstickasl

In Game Name: Michael Koors Light
Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): 76561198129754523
Discord Name (Bread#0001): F̷n̷  imstickyasl#6713
When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): 2-3 days ago

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (75 word minimum): I want to broaden my spectrum of jobs on the server so there are more RP scenarios for me to engage with. As well as I think it would be pretty cool work for the foundation's private army. Nu-7 seems like a great job especially when a wide spread breach occurs.

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.): GENSEC OFC/Research AR.

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: Of course

Did anyone recommend you to join Nu-7?  (If nobody did, exclude this from your application.): JFTO SM Henry HPG5

19 minutes ago, imstickasl said:

imstickyasl#6713

😳

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

• Toasty locked this topic