Analyst

Current RP Ranks Held:

CI R&D Chief Inspector

MTF Nu7 CPL

Deputy Lead Bio Engineer

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard: N/A

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here:

008-A physical and biological

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1P5RudVUgfghaBWnuO7Zc1lk3th-EUkdoGT67MKNtBF4/edit

Android Medical Report

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1i23MePEGJqj1LqaTorpe5uXO-Gs2EWdaby3_HpWAPeM/edit

Project Cataclysm

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aFMp93CRzyYZ0G3AIiTsvQ0NRkclkhRM8B9hYKPoRHA/edit

H.I.V.E 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QOSw7yQo_-wTHWuR63GZWrg1VWaTT9uzpKVQHpmCKsQ/edit

(I have more research logs if needed, i just believe these best describe my research and writing style).

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof):

image.png.79d5f162b5fb52bb6c3053c404b53e85.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: 

Due to my command duties in R&D, I have been unable to attend to any research of anomalous entities myself, as i am usually busy running R&D affairs in base or supporting military on bio. I feel that if I were to join the Analyst program, i would be able to resume my research on several different anomalous entities, as well as uncover the possibility of discovering new ones. Even under R&D there are parts of the foundation that are restricted from my level, such as different {REDACTED} Anomalies and possible world ending scenarios. given access to this database, and most importantly the clearance to improve upon said database, i would be able to ascend my observations in a better, and some would say, more confidential light. furthermore, what i see in this program is opportunity, both the ability to share and revise my own research, and the ability to assist and build off others'.

Why should we accept you: 

Even if small, i think a number of individuals can state that i am both active and reliable. Analysis is something i have a passion for, so likewise i have spent a majority of my time in GL taking part of research, or some byproduct of it. As you can see in the test logs above, i have been continuously attempting to refine my writing style to be thorough, well readable, and precise. I have the hand (No Pun Intended) for making detailed conclusions about drawn observations. as one may say, as one door closes, another one opens, and similarly in research, as one observation is made, the possibility for many more arise. The final point i would like to bring up is, while it was not for an extended period of time, i have been in the RRH Program before, and hopefully the points i have made, as well as my previous experience with the program will make me a successful candidate so i may serve the council with high standards of research and analysis.

+ Support

Good command member

Active

funny person to play with

good amount of test logs

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

+support

catalyst has tried many times getting into rrh

he is now command and has worked his way through the rankings pretty fast and i believe he should be apart of rrh. 

• Like 1

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.

rsz_alpha1.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. Please speak to O5-5 'The Treasurer' to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic