3 members have voted

1. 1. Yes Or No?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Fishy

What is your steam name?: FishyFaun

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:151423434

What is your discord username: FishyFaun#0258

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Not on Gmod but I was staff on an SCP:SL server for around 4 months.

What date did you start playing on the community?: Mid 2020, Took quite a long break since then.

What date did you make your forums account?: December 31, 2020

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers?: 1

20211003123843_1.jpg.89e7b924a63afb05b7cce87712844065.jpg

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc): Bronze

Are you a staff member in another community?: Not currently

Have you read the staff handbook?: Yes

Timezone: GMT

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I believe I deserve the rank due to the amount of time I can be on the server, I have started playing on the server at least a few hours a day and I want to start spending that time helping the players in the server have fun and not have their experience ruined by people who wont follow the rules. I can resolve conflicts efficiently and keep level headed in tense situations. I try to stay as friendly as possible to everyone I talk to, I don't get angry at other players too often but when I do I try to control it so I don't make any situations worse. I have a good understanding of the main rules and most of the MOTD rules. In my previous experience moderating an SCP:SL server I have dealt with all sorts of rule breakers so hopefully I can apply those experiences to the server.

Scenario questions

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: I'd jail them for around a minute to let them cool off as these situations can be stressful for them. During that time I would make sure there is proper evidence that he was RDMing. If after that jail time he is still not cooperating I would gag him and explain the punishments he's receiving and give him the punishment.

In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?: Simply explain the punishments they are receiving and follow the normal process, people who don't care about their punishments are usually server hoppers that don't stay on the server too long after being punished. 

Note: I am aware my forums activity is terrible, I'll try be more active on the forums but I find it quite difficult.

I dont know you, but from whats above me I will say for now.

Note: It's not hard getting forums activity, just go to posts and type whatever you want. Don't do this with applications though.

+Support

Edited by Disc

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg