Dustn's RRH Engineer app

8Dustin

In Game Name: Dustin

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:556717569 (Old Id: STEAM_0:1:169500625)

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Engineer

Current RP Ranks Held: [Formally a Medical Manager, HMR, HFTO] Doctor, DHMR, SVFTO

How many Warns do you have?   Zero   ([GL]LFA4 is the old account)

image.thumb.png.c3080d61f5cb1bdd25c9b2cca35d2541.png

https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/STEAM_0:1:169500625

image.thumb.png.aba9059ea3af770892b3bcd06a71ccf5.png

https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/STEAM_0:1:556717569

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team:

The past roleplay experience was one of my favorite aspects of the job, and being able to test on SCP's as a Medical Researcher was the highlight of the job, being able to test on any onsite SCPs. 

Why should we accept you: 

I first joined the team while it was O5 Medical under the classification of OM6, and have been in the branch until last week of July because of college rush. From the time I joined till now I held onto the aspects of the O5 staff. My main focus while on the Engineer was the health and wealthfare of the VIP, and my (IRL) study is focused on premedical school. Already, I'm a certified EKG Technician and will apply my knowledge to the RP aspect of the job. On my previous account, I was well rounded, active, and reasonable to others within the staff and other players on the server and I find my past experience and reputation as positive. My only wish is to join the best group on the server and be helpful as I once was.

Edited by 8Dustin
Polishing the Application

|RRH Tango 63| CI RND AIN Rusty BSA192 | EOI | Head Medical Research | DHFTO |

spacer.png 

I shall +support this 

however I want those organs from Kruschev 

• Laughing 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+Support
Pros
-High Utility ranks
-Good guy
-Trustworthy

Cons
-I dont see him on so often

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

+Support

OM1 Dustin!?!?!?!?!

(If you could though step up the activity if possible)

~Lima 47

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply once activity improves.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic