Kruzchev's ACM Application

Kruzchev

1. What is your In-game Name:  Kruzchev

2. SteamID-(steamid.xyz if you need to get it):  STEAM_0:1:76154018   

3. Rank:  SFM EXPM

4. Time on server:  1 Week (Returned to G.L. in August)

5. Total strikes ever received:  None 

6. How many warns do you have on GL:  None  

7. Who gave you permission to apply:  Bison & Consario

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?:  8

9. Why do you think you’re fit for ACM (60+ words):     
- I believe I'm fit for ACM because I consider Medical to be my primary duty and role, I want to be able to defend Med-bay, fellow medical, and potential patients more effectively. When I have been on Security or Field Medic I've seen many instances where Medical staff including myself are taken prisoner, assaulted, or murdered and I'm unable to stop the perpetrators every time effectively. There aren't many ACM's actively on, but when they are they are a huge asset and game changer, I would like to step up and take the role as one of the guardians of Med-Bay. Being an ACM would give me the much needed tools to keep any foundation members needing assistance safer and allow me to do my job more effectively and yield more positive results. 

10: (Bonus question, this is in no way required, but it gets you some brownie points) CI is currently raiding. You see an MTF E-11 CPL at 27% health running away from a fight. Just as you start to examine his condition, an MTF A1 Captain comes up to you and asks you to help them fend off the CI. What do you do?
-I would give a suggestion to the Captain to have the entire team pull back so I can tend to the wounded, that would allow the Captain to have more capable fighters to his disposal, and if he disagrees then I would try to at least get the CPL into a safe area to give him proper medical attention, even though ACM is more of a combat role than other medical staff, giving medical treatment to others is the primary goal and fighting is secondary.

Edited by TommyDaCommie
Rank Update

For what it's worth, I believe Kruzchev would make a fantastic addition to the ACMs! He's an extremely easy going player, very active, and is mindful of the server rules and medical SOPs. Overall he's a great guy that's fun to play with, wonderful ACM material if he's selected. 100% support!

Good luck Kruzchev!

• Like 1