SCP-1128 Amnestics Test

Sgt. Salvador

100/100

What can I say? After reading the document to recall what it was [it's been a minute since i went through the 1000's] and then reading your idea, I was immediately hooked. 

Pros: 

Fantastic characterization of all parties involved. Everyone sounded like they should for the roles they undertook.

The idea was extremely interesting, and how it went in the log was well written and thought out.

The explanation for the anomalous effects pausing for a moment shows a consideration for the results that I find greatly impressive. 

Cons: If anything these are all nitpicks too minor for me to give a shit, but here;

Could have ran the test several times [though based on the end I believe you already intend to do this] to see if he just got lucky in his survival. At the very least, this is a more efficient way of testing 1128 to an extent, as retrieved d class can't really describe what was going on. So really, this con is kinda irrelevant. Basically just means I wanna see more.

What I would change: Other than formatting to fit my own personal style, I wouldn't change anything.

Overall, fantastic!

• Like 1

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar