10+ WARNS Report Accepted? False ban accidental- Denied

AcidTest

Steam Name: Cross

Ingame Name: Acer

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:19433641

Ban Length: 1D

Admin that Banned you: Pillow

Reason for Ban: 10+ warns - Report Accepted????

Dispute: I have looked through all 6 articles on the forums Rules. Trying to find what he is talking about and have no idea. First off I believe I had only 3 active warnings. Second off where is this 10+ warning system outlined or explained? I went through every article on the forums rule Category. An found nothing about warning systems. Is this hidden somewhere?

This ban should be removed. Due to zero information about the issuance of it under the forums "rules page" (One would hope everything is outlined here) Along with the general obscurity and lack of information on why and how this ban was carried out. This seems like harassment and random to the player.

Edited by CrossFire
  • Dislike 2

It's a disgraceful situation. A total witch hunt. I've been saying it for a long time. This is the most biased group of people. Theses people have the biggest conflicts of interests I have ever seen. It's a disgrace. 

Warn threshold bans are not based off active warnings, rather total warnings on a single server. You reached 10+ warnings on PoliceRP and hadn't received your 1 day ban. They are in increments of 10, getting a longer ban each time, stopping at 40 which is a permanent ban.

You can read more about the warn threshold stuff on the staff handbook that Phil had linked above.

• Like 3
  • Dislike 1

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC