Jacky's Tenn Graneet Application

1upjacK

Do I deserve Tenn Graneet?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Do I deserve Tenn Graneet?

• Yes
    • No

What is your ingame name?: My ingame name is LCX-003, also known as Jacky.

What is your SteamID: My steam ID is STEAM_0:1:526675217.

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: My rank inside of the Naval Roster is Lieutenant Commander.

What specialty are you applying for?: I am applying for the Gunnery Officer role of Tenn Graneet. 

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Pigeon gave me permission to apply.

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? I am currently responsible for the branch of Havoc, and love being involved with Havoc matters, and helping them out. I am great at leading, and I want to bring more to Havoc, and more Naval to Gunnery. Last week I was unable to do tryouts due to my LOA, but I have been able to do 10+ Havoc Tryouts in a week, and I could do 2 SIMS in a week. This would be increasing however. As Tenn Graneet, I would lead the Gunnery Officers of Naval, and would show how fun being a Gunnery Officer really could be. My activity would improve over time, and would help our Havoc and Gunnery specialty grow. As I said before, I love helping out Havoc, and I would love to push to improve Havoc, and Gunnery Officers in seriousness. As Tenn Graneet, I would give my Gunnery Officers task for the week to make sure they interact with Havoc More, and bring more Havoc Trainees. Prizes for meeting the quota would be Money, Hilts, Igniters, SWEPS, and Perma Weapons.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I should be trusted with this position since I am a Lieutenant Commander in NAVAL, and every time I am on the server, I push as many NAVAL and HAVOC tryouts as possible, and push to be a better leader each time. I know all the lore and info about Tenn Graneet, and have spent hours watching videos on Star Wars lore, and Tenn Graneet lore. I feel I would be well loved by Havoc, as I already am, at Tenn Graneet.

Why do you want this rank?: I want this rank because simply, as you may know, our Tenn Graneet, Bepiks, has resigned. I was always loved by him, and feel it is only right to step up and be a leader at the rank he once was. I want to prove to him, and all of Naval, I can handle his former roll as Tenn Graneet, and be good at it, and lead Gunnery Officer and Havoc to the greatness it needs to be!

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes, I understand.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: My purpose at this Assigned Duty would be to lead gunnery officer as Tenn Graneet, and make sure my Gunnery Officers are following orders, and rules. I would make sure they are following orders and rules, by assigning them weekly task, such as a set amount of SIMS, and a set amount of tryouts. I would change the task weekly of course, and want Gunnery to always be doing something, and not just sit around being lazy, and minging. I would make sure they follow good behaviour, and always be doing something with Havoc.