Fred's Officer Applications

fredefric

1. Whats your in-game name and rank:(Ex: MC HS SNR CMDR Blarg 2512): MC RS MSG Fred 1212

2: Whats your timezone?: Eastern Time(UTC−4)

3: Whats your SteamID?: STEAM_0:1:18325367

4: Why do you want to be a medical officer?: I enjoy this server very much and i believe i could be more useful by becoming an officer because i could, for example, do redacted surgery,, do more advanced experiments and lead others to battle. Also, i enjoy all of medical's officers and it would be an honor to become one myself. Most of them are an inspiration to me and how to improve myself to better.

5: Whats your activity like on a scale from 1 to 10: (1 being terrible activity and 10 being on daily for a while): 8, im always on discord and always read medical channels. I may be absent someday but for the most part ill be there frequently in the server.

6: Why should you be a medical officer?: I think i would be a good addition because i am very good at talking to others and inspire them. I have natural charisma that helps me be approachable. I also know when it is time to be serious and act seriously during public debriefs. I am also very good at taking the lead and helping other medical in their endeavor. I always have time for my fellow companion troopers.

7: How well do you command other troopers?: As i said before, my natural charisma helps me a lot in telling others what to do, i have directed a lot of troopers ( Mostly privates and trainees) to understand their goals. I also try to get to know the troopers i would lead because i believe that the most important of leading others is to know them and know their strength and weakness.

8: Why should we accept your application over other applications?:  Although i think every medical who puts an application definitely deserves to be looked at, i believe i am better because i have indispensable qualities to become an officer, such as handling responsibilities well, understanding the need of others and helping them achieve their goals to success and being able to make tough decision when needed, i strive to make the Empire an even better place and by becoming an officer, i think it would make me one step closer to that goal

Accepted

Congrats! You've been accepted into the Medical Corps Officer team. You will now be commissioned as a 2LT.

Speak to Medical Command (MAJ+) for your 2LT Training.

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member