3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be made Lieutnant?

• Yes
    • No

Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant

In-Game Name: SM Freddie Bishop 1A78, Frederick Bishop

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:129433751

Current Rank: Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: Longer than 3 weeks, I've been a Sergeant Major through 2+ rank resets since Commissioner Valkyrie.

What timezone are you in?: I am in Eastern Time Zone.

How many Warns do you have?: 6 from over a year ago.

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I believe I should be promoted due to my commitment to the enlisted force. I believe that I myself as a supervisor has supported my subordinate officer's 100% and I believe that without question I'd be there for them anytime any day. I have a lot of experience as a supervisor and I believe that I would be the best fit out of most applicants for a Lieutenant position. I had a rough experience last week and I believe that I learned from that experience and was blessed a one week timer for re-application by Chief Will. Chief Will and Assistant Chief Tactical have given me permission to copy/paste my last contents of my application.

I believe I should be promoted because of my amount of time committed to serving this department and other departments like State Police and Street Crimes Unit. I have been around the block being here since Commissioner Valkyrie and I was a supervisor a majority of my time in between. When I spoke to Chief Will and Assistant Chief Tactical, they recommended that due to my commitment to excellence and professionalism on the job and overall relationship with my subordinates that I should apply for Lieutenant. Even though I said I wouldn’t apply to be Lieutenant, here I am, doing as my high command recommends. I believe that as a Lieutenant, I would definitely be able to step my game up as a supervisor and would be able to promote quality police work and professionalism amongst the Sergeant - Sergeant Major roles. I serve in the United States Air Force in real life and I believe that leadership qualities that I've received from training within my branch equips me to handle situations within Police RP. If I am given this opportunity, I vow to continue to commit to promoting a professional and fun environment for my police officers and ensuring that the department runs smoothly within my level of supervision.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes, sir.

Best Regards,

Freddie Bishop
Sergeant Major

• Like 1

PD SERGEANT MAJOR | SCU OFFICER | 140+ DONATOR | 3+ YEAR GAMINGLIGHT VET

Massive +Support

-You've been around forever, and you know how this whole place works

-You have seen many members of staff, departments and players come and go.

-I have witnessed how much work you have done, and how much effort you put into your works. 

In my professional opinion, You are 100% ready for Low Command. Do your worst, and it turns to be the best. Go get them, bro! ❤️

On 9/14/2021 at 7:42 PM, Freddie Bishop said:

Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant

In-Game Name: SM Freddie Bishop 1A78, Frederick Bishop

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:129433751

Current Rank: Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: Longer than 3 weeks, I've been a Sergeant Major through 2+ rank resets since Commissioner Valkyrie.

What timezone are you in?: I am in Eastern Time Zone.

How many Warns do you have?: 6 from over a year ago.

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I believe I should be promoted due to my commitment to the enlisted force. I believe that I myself as a supervisor has supported my subordinate officer's 100% and I believe that without question I'd be there for them anytime any day. I have a lot of experience as a supervisor and I believe that I would be the best fit out of most applicants for a Lieutenant position. I had a rough experience last week and I believe that I learned from that experience and was blessed a one week timer for re-application by Chief Will. Chief Will and Assistant Chief Tactical have given me permission to copy/paste my last contents of my application.

I believe I should be promoted because of my amount of time committed to serving this department and other departments like State Police and Street Crimes Unit. I have been around the block being here since Commissioner Valkyrie and I was a supervisor a majority of my time in between. When I spoke to Chief Will and Assistant Chief Tactical, they recommended that due to my commitment to excellence and professionalism on the job and overall relationship with my subordinates that I should apply for Lieutenant. Even though I said I wouldn’t apply to be Lieutenant, here I am, doing as my high command recommends. I believe that as a Lieutenant, I would definitely be able to step my game up as a supervisor and would be able to promote quality police work and professionalism amongst the Sergeant - Sergeant Major roles. I serve in the United States Air Force in real life and I believe that leadership qualities that I've received from training within my branch equips me to handle situations within Police RP. If I am given this opportunity, I vow to continue to commit to promoting a professional and fun environment for my police officers and ensuring that the department runs smoothly within my level of supervision.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes, sir.

Best Regards,

Freddie Bishop
Sergeant Major

-Support 

App is great but I have had some negative experience with you in the past...

Current: Resigned 

Former: SCU Low Command (LT) - SRT LCPL - DOC PROB COPD Low Command (CPT) FBI Low Command (DAD) - Moderator (PRP)

-Orin 

unknown.thumb.png.34c3791ab0e0160785da0bd14d44b737.png

Edited by Vice

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

• Vice locked this topic