Otis's NCO Application

Shery

What is your in game name?

- Otis | Darko

What is your SteamID? 

- STEAM_0:1:586442074

What is your current rank?

- LCPL

How much time do you currently have on the server?

- 2 to 3 months

How long have you been in Nova?

- 2 days

How will you assist Nova with this rank? 

- I will assist Nova in many ways. Starting out with leading Enlisted on ship and off ship in any way possible. I will also be enforcing SOP. The main thing that I will be doing as an NCO will be hosting tryouts. 

Why do you want to become an NCO?

- I want to become an NCO because I feel that I am ready to become an NCO. For every other battalion I been on, I've always been the top NCO whom did outstanding work for the battalions. I indeed like doing tryouts and setting a good example for those below me so we all move together and strive as a group.

Do you have any experience leading / being an NCO? 

- I have been playing in various servers for 2 months now,  but I've only reached leadership positions in Gaming light Imperial RP and another server where I am a DT Commander. Speaking about GL, the first regiment I joined was medical and I became an NCO (SGT) before deciding to move into combat battalions which is when I joined Purge and came to be an officer (2LT). After that I decided to join IC with a rank transfer from Purge and became CSM in IC. Now I am a 1LT in IC and before joining IC, I joined DT where I dedicated all my time and came up to be a 2LT but things happened and I had to sadly resign. In DT I was always the top leading NCO even before I reached CSM. 

What is the purpose/duty of an NCO? 

- The purpose of an NCO is to host tryouts, lead and be an example for Enlisted, learn to lead, and overall help the battalion stay stable along with officers and the command team.

ImperialRP: Ex Nova VCMDR Zeta 〗〖 Ex IC COL Shery 

Staff: Imperial RP Senior Moderator 〗〖 Forums Diplomat

• Drippy locked this topic