Drake's (Vesper Dolk) IF NCO Application

Drake Man

What is your In Game Name? Drake

What is your In Current Rank? Deputy Agent

What is your Agent Name? Vesper Dolk

How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad? 3 1/2 Days About.

Why Do You Want To Become An NCO? [100+ Words] 
I personally Would Like to become an NCO to Become a Role Model and Show My Strengths and Maturity/Activity To Everyone In Inferno Squad. I believe that I would make a Great NCO as I have had Previous Experience as an IF NCO and IF Officer the Last time I was In Inferno Squad. I believe that If I get NCO I would be able to Show All Officers/Command That I am a Capable NCO that can Show My Worth to everyone in Inferno Squad By Being Active, Hosting Tryouts, Helping Lower Ranks with Whatever they need. As-well as Just being a Role Model For Everyone. I believe that with All these factors and my Previous experience. I would make a Great Inferno Squad NCO. I also have previous experience as NCO's, Officers, and Higher On Gaminglight's PoliceRP Server, Where I was an FBI High Command Member, HRT Commander, Delta Squad Supervisor, EMS Low Command, Then Command In a Criminal Family As-well. I believe all of these factors would help me make a Great NCO.

How could you assist Inferno Squad with this rank?  [50+ Words]
I could assist Inferno Squad in Multiple Different Ways, First Off By Bringing new Members to Inferno Squad by hosting tryouts very actively. As-well as Showing people who are interested in IF how great IF really is. I would Help Improve the Activity of the Current members of Inferno Squad by Trying to be as active as possible and Look Over and Guide the Lower Ranking Members of Inferno Squad as Much as possible. I would also help the members of Inferno Squad with any questions that they have regarding IF or any sort of thing.

How many strikes do you have? 
I currently have 0 Strikes.

Do you have any experience being an NCO/leading? If so explain.

Yes, I do. I have Experience as an IF NCO, IF Officer as I was a IF DSL Previously Before I left. I was also HRT Commander, FBI High Command, Delta Squad Supervisor (NCO), EMS Low Command, PD Supervisor, Then FTO Deputy Director for FBI, and Command for a Criminal Family In Gaminglights PoliceRP.

What Qualifications could you bring to the Inferno Squad NCO Team? 
I could bring experience in leading, and helping battalions. I could also bring my influence to command and other battalions to show that Inferno Squadron is a Very Respectable and mature battalion that takes what we do passionately and seriously and do it well at the same time. I could also bring my activity to the table as I would try to be on Inferno Squad and the Server as much as possible to help and lower ranking agents or even higher ranking agents who are on at the time. I also would bring Respect to the table as I show the most amount of respect possible to My Superior's, Officer's, Lower Ranks. No matter who it is. I will treat them with the most respect possible even if they are an ST, or an Junior Agent. I believe in the Rule "Treat others the way you want to be treated." Passionately as I have practiced that rule my entire life. These are a lot of the quality's that I could bring to the inferno squad NCO team.

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 1 Week Trial Period?  
Yes I do Understand this.
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion)

Thank You For Reading My Application : )

𝒟𝓇𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝟣𝟨𝟢𝟢+ 𝒟𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 

[𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝐻𝑅𝒯 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 | 𝐹𝐵𝐼 𝒞𝒪𝒮 | 𝐸𝑀𝒮 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 | 𝒟𝒮 𝑀𝒮𝒢𝒯 | 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝓅𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝐻𝒪𝒮 | 𝒰𝑀𝒞 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁 𝟢 | 𝒯𝑀𝒵 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 | 𝒲𝒴𝒞 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 ]

[𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 𝒮𝓆𝓊𝒶𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑒𝓇 𝒟𝑜𝓁𝓀 (𝐼𝒩𝐹𝐸𝑅𝒩𝒪 𝒮𝒬𝒰𝒜𝒟 ]

[𝒮𝓉𝒶𝒻𝒻 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝑀𝑜𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 | 𝐹𝑜𝓇𝓊𝓂𝓈 𝒟𝒾𝓅𝓁𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓉 | 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 ]