DarkZz- Bomb Squad idea - Denied

DarkZz

What you want to see? - Id like to see a bomb sqaud and a terrosrist crim job.

Why should we add it? - I think you should add it because it would add a whole new roleplay and and give PD something different than bank and genstores and the terrorist job a new and fun way to do crime

What are the advantages of having this? - I think the advantages of this would give PD a whole new experince on that type of roleplay

Who is it mainly for? - PD and Crim

Links to any content -  I have no links

DarkZz

FiveM - Admin

Yakuza - Boss

War GIF by Pop Smoke

-Support

Pretty sure Terrorist RP is not allowed.

Not a realisticRP

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

+ Support

I agree with Tactical, a new job is not needed but maybe a change of the MOTD that would allow small bombs (IEDs) in buildings and bomb threats to be done by criminals (Or restrict it to certain jobs). Tac Units would clear the area and see if there is or is not a bomb. The bombs would be disarmed by Tac Units who arrive on scene.

Another way is having criminals only use bombs/bomb threats when trained tac units are online/a total number of gov. (Kinda like the kidnapping rule)

Note- If this system is in place, a training document for all tac units should be made and only at a certain rank may the said person be trained to  defuse the bomb.

Edited by Fuse Danger

16 hours ago, Fuse Danger said:

+ Support

I agree with Tactical, a new job is not needed but maybe a change of the MOTD that would allow small bombs (IEDs) in buildings and bomb threats to be done by criminals (Or restrict it to certain jobs). Tac Units would clear the area and see if there is or is not a bomb. The bombs would be disarmed by Tac Units who arrive on scene.

Another way is having criminals only use bombs/bomb threats when trained tac units are online/a total number of gov. (Kinda like the kidnapping rule)

Note- If this system is in place, a training document for all tac units should be made and only at a certain rank may the said person defuse the bomb.