25%

50%

75%

99%

100% begin log

Lore Name: Jaiden
SCP: 012

Question / Idea: How will SCP 012 react when acid is poured onto SCP 012
Background Research: SCP 012 is a old piece of paper with musical notes on it. When some comes near SCP 012 they will begin to harm themselves in order to write more notes on the paper with there blood until they die.
Hypothesis: If SCP 012 were to come into contact with acid it would begin to slowly turn yellow and brittle before braking down.

Observations (What Happened During Test): I took a drone and put acid onto the done so it could pour it onto SCP 012. after flying the drone to SCP 012 and pouring the acid I saw that the musical notes on the paper started to disappear. I flew the drone and put a pen onto it and tried to write onto the paper but it would not work after waiting for some time words were starting appear the words "You can not trust a murder's kin" I was startled how could it know of my father I then ended the test there.
Evidence/Visual Stimuli: N/A

Analysis / Conclusion: Maybe it was due to the acid I was using but that still dose not explain how the words formed nor how it knew about me. 
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: It was not but I plan to do one more test on SCP 012 with the acid to see if the result will be the same or change.

SCP-RP Ranks | Former E-11 2LT/ DoRD x2  Former Nu-7 WO | Vanny 2.0

Military-RP Ranks | Former USAF LTC/MAJCOM Former MP COL/INSCOM Former DI MAJ

Founder of Gaming Light After Dark

"A female specimen has captured me. She's walking me now" - Ex E-11 1LT Maz