Cory Baxter's ban Appeal- Denied

Cory Baxter

Steam Name: Cookie

Ingame Name: Jamarcus Biggums

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:105620145

Ban Length: (perma)

Admin that Banned you: (unknown)

Reason for Ban: (unknown)

Dispute: banned 5 years ago blamed for something i didn't do was with a gang and another player named Chico shot down 5 police rdming them and they thought I did it because he changed his name to mine. Please unban been wanting to play police rp for so long 

-Support

You commented on another ban appeal that the person was banned for racism and you said "Oh you were part of the gang." Both perma banned. Stay banned.

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

it’s so obvious that you and “Average” from

the other thread coordinated your posts considering you posted at the same time and then you commented on their thread…

I could believe one racist changes but two racists coming to request unbans at the same time, both perma’d for racism? highly doubt you both have any intention to RP

-support

Edited by [GL] Protec

DENIED

Sorry, but community blacklist's are no longer appealable. You may not attempt to appeal this again!

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent