Average ban appeal- Denied

Average

Steam Name:Jewbinski

Ingame Name: Treyvon biggums

SteamID:STEAM_1:0:82257575 

Ban Length:Perm

Admin that Banned you: NoOne Ykiteru

Reason For Ban:Minge group and apparently saying the n word 

Dispute:(PS THIS WAS 5 YEARS AGO, aswell as my last appeal was accepted but nothing went through)Well me and my friends one day were having a great time screwing with the cops on this server which we played everyday and so it all went down when we were being chased by cops because we were chasing a rival gang so we all crashed got arrested and then jailed for not being in a group because we had all the same last names and as we were being talked to by admins some guy drove by and said N*gger so the admin banned us instantly so all in all we should been banned for a couple of hours or so not forever, and i love this server and it would mean everything to me if i could be able to play again

Edited by Average

-Support

Racists need to stay banned

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

15 hours ago, Cory Baxter said:

omg omg this is a guy that was a part of the gang 

it’s so obvious that the two of you coordinated your posts considering you posted at the same time and then you commented on this thread…

I could believe one racist changes but two racists coming to request unbans at the same time, both perma’d for racism? highly doubt you both have any intention to RP

-support