Darkrai's application

TheDarkraiDimension

In-game Name: Darkrai

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:447014358

DiscordID:TheDarkraiDimension#8090

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? pretty well, i know all the popular ones as well as some of the obscure ones, and i know a good chunk of ci lore

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) I think I could be a valuable asset to the Insurgency. I could help get D Class and SCPs out of the SCP Foundations grasp. I am average in combat but I try my hardest whenever a raid is going on. I make effective callouts to help us with our goal setting the D Class free. I am good both as a leader and as a someone who is being leaded as I take orders very well.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? My ability to listen to my commanders whenever I need to do something.

How active can you be? I get on 1-2 days, I sometimes go on vacation which lasts 4-7 days. Other than that i am active besides school

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: I have both and i use both whenever i am playing

Accepted

Congratulations! You've been accepted into the Chaos Insurgency! To get trained you'll need to join the SCP-RP Discord then navigate to #member-self-roles and click on :CI: after that go to #𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠-𝐅𝐓𝐎 and fill out the format!

Edited by Cloaker

local teenage father :3

Retired: ci ddop cloaker s1mp

Ex Senior Moderator

Ex Event Team