6 members have voted

1. 1. I like Doughnuts for trial moderator

• yes
    • no

What is your in-game name?: I like doughnuts

What is your steam name?: Yeetusdeleteus

What is your steam ID?: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198983458434/

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): yeetus#0473

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) no.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) early June 2021.....I believe the 9th?? 

What date did you make your forums account? June 14th, 2021

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? Zero

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc.) platinum 

Are you a staff member in another community? No.

Have you read the staff handbook? yes

Time zone: EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe I deserve the chance of being a trial moderator due to being very active on this server (almost every day if not every other day), how much I've come to enjoy this server and the players who have made it what it is today.  This is the first gmod server I've played where users, admins and staff actually care about the RP and keeping things in check. I would love the honor of having the chance to continue the excellent  experience of playing on this server to new players and returning experienced players.  I feel I am unbiased when it comes to dealing with arguments, let each side speak and go from there, I want the best experience for everyone playing this game, that's why I would treat everyone as I would want to be treated, with respect, honesty  and fairness. I believe  the attitude of staff can truly make or break a game, this is why I promise to make sure to speak to everyone professionally and with the best outcome for both parties in mind so they may continue to enjoy their gaming experience. I've witnessed people complain about rules being broken when staff/admin numbers are low ( early morning/ late at night) I feel as if I were to be accepted as a trial moderator id be able to help lighten the load off the limited staff member's at those times of day.  my content count is low in the forms mainly due to me only posting for when gensec had roll calls. At the end of it all I truly want only the best for this server and I feel I can help with that if given the chance to become a trial moderator.

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

When I first bring them to a admin sit I would double check staff logs as to make certain I bought the correct person, I would try my best to calm down the party involved with the mass rdming, just so its not a one sided story I would also teleport someone who was killed by massRDM as to get two sides of the story, i would gag the person cursing so the second person may explain what happened, after getting the second side of the story I would teleport the person who was killed back to their original location to continue playing, if they continue to curse at me after a certain amount of time given to cool off from being angry. I would gag them again so I have the chance to explain to them that at this time i am issuing them a formal warning then i would ask a higher up staff to teleport to me to issue a 5 day ban for massRDMing after presenting the higher up staff member with evidence, logs and any recordings i may have gathered during the sit.

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation? 

I would try to calm down all the parties so they all may speak their sides of what had happened, if this doesn't work id gag all of them and separate them all so i can speak to each one individually allowing the others to cool off, without having four other people interrupt my evidence gathering  and ask the person who initially called the sit to get a verbal confirmation as to what happened that made them call a sit with five people involved. after gathering all the evidence I would double check with a higher staff member and explain to them my decision as to what I've concluded as a fair punishment. After coming to  a agreement with the higher staff i would then explain to each party involved the outcome of the sit (i.e. verbal warning, formal warning or jail time ( higher up staff would be called if jail time exceeds 300 seconds)    ) after the situation is cleared up I would return everyone to their respective locations before they were teleported to the sit.

Hello yes I’d like to pay the sun bill please 

+ Support 
Great Application
No experience staffing but everyone starts somewhere

• Like 1

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

-Support 

I have absolutely no idea  who you are in the slightest 

No picture of warns 

While you do only post for gensec that isn't a excuse. If you want to be a Staff member you have to get out in the forums and make yourself known.

Edited by Some minge

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

7 hours ago, Some minge said:

-Support 

No picture of warns 

While you do only post for gensec that isn't a excuse. If you want to be a Staff member you have to get out in the forums and make yourself known.

Posted picture of no warns, besides the other two things that made you give me -support, everything else is okay? 

3 hours ago, yeetusdeleteus said:

Posted picture of no warns, besides the other two things that made you give me -support, everything else is okay? 

Should be.

I would also like to speak to you later on today if possible.

Edited by Some minge

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 9/7/2021 at 11:57 PM, Some Weeb said:

-Support 

No picture of warns 

Hey I’m on now if you’d like to talk to me, I’m on SCPRP