CI APP l Laroslav

Laroslav

In-game Name: Laroslav

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:204514419

DiscordID: Laroslav#0740

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? Not bad, a good little 8/10

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)

By dint of going around in circles on the server, of having been able to test several branches in order to see what corresponded best to me, I preferred to turn to CI because it is one of my favorite branches. At the moment I'm not doing much and I'm just looking to join something active and do a lot of activity to get involved. I'm a pretty calm and serious person, and I always try to get noticed in a good way most of the time so I think I'm a possible good addition for the CI branch.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?

My calm and seriousness, my experience on the server and my knowledge in the Lore (I don't say that I'm a perfect knower but I have at least the basic and important knowledge and the will to know more). I am able to invest and give my time for the branch.

How active can you be?

Since im in College , i can be on every night for 2-3 hours . And I am free on weekends, however I always put my activities before the game

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes

Accepted

Congratulations! You've been accepted into the Chaos Insurgency! To get trained you'll need to join the SCP-RP Discord then navigate to #member-self-roles and click on :CI: after that go to #𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠-𝐅𝐓𝐎 and fill out the format!

local teenage father :3

Retired: ci ddop cloaker s1mp

Ex Senior Moderator

Ex Event Team