• No

In-Game Name: Deathboy 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:526360321 

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Moderator 

How many hours do you have on the server?: 3 weeks 

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: yes 

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): 3 

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): 

I want to join the event team because, I want to help out the other event team members with all the events they make because I know they work really hard on those, I want to make events that players can have fun in and get away from the rp for a bit, I want to do events so players can have some more fun on the server because Roleplaying 24/7 can get boring for some people, I want to become more involved in the gaminglight community, I also want to join because I have some great ideas I wanna do, I have participated in a lot of events and enjoyed a lot of them, I wanna see people have fun on the server, I know a good amount of people on the event team and they are pretty nice people that I wanna help out in any way I can and my final reason i want to join is because I want to help out Event team to the best of my ability's      

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): 

I wanna host a event That is kind of like if you have played base raiders, were I give them a certain amount of time to build a base and then after that time is up one team attacks the other side and whoever wins gets a point then the other team attacks the other base and if they win they get the point they loose the base defenders get the point and what ever team wins gets like a cash or XP prize and then after that if they want to they can have a free for all on raiding the bases but there will be no prizes for this one.  

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone) so mostly around 6pm to 10est but on the weekends its really when ever i am on 

Monday - Friday: Monday - Wednesday and every other Friday 

Saturday and Sunday: every other Saturday and Sunday 

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?

PD LT l SCU CSM RIP l FBI SAIC l USMS SVSA l HRT SSC l Dispatcher l SS SSA l State Senior Trooper l DOC SNR CO l EMS LT l RRU SRRM l SCO19 DS l ex senior moderator l Event Team

Have The Best Day You Possibly Can 

-Deathboy 

On 9/5/2021 at 8:18 AM, Vader said:

+Support

Active

Mature (can be immature sometimes)

but overall a chill guy who also has experiences with commands

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major