Endersteve's Senior Command Application

Endersteve0331

Should I become a member of Senior Command?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a member of Senior Command?

• Yes
    • No

1. Steam Name?: Endersteve0331

2. Steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:162785792

3. Roster Name?: Endersteve

4. Current Rank?: 1LT

5. When were you promoted?: August 14th

6. How long have you been a member of GENSEC (roughly)?: 4 Months

7. Do you promise to uphold all rules instated by GamingLight and by the many Security guidelines?: Yes

8. Do you promise to uphold your duties as a command member in leadership, mentoring, problem-solving, etc.?: Yes

9. Do you promise that you will listen and respect your lower / higher rankings?: Yes

10. Why do you want to become a senior command member? (150 WORDS+): I want to go even further to help security and its members. Security was my first branch and is the main one I am dedicated to. I strive to act fairly and justly in all circumstances and when I must cast down punishment or issue instructions I do so firmly, but not so firmly as to be mean. Despite this I still exercise compassion and understanding and love answering peoples questions or helping them in other ways. Along with this I show a sense of humor and get along with our enlisted and NCOs. I see security as a job and treat it as such. I show this through the promotions, sub branch promos and PT’s I host/cohost among other things which are the basis of a command member's duties. I also only promote those who I think are fit for it, even when I feel like I need to get more promotions in. Along with this I am an active command member. This should show that I am fit for the position.

11. What would you do if a Security Officer was constantly leaving D Block?: I would tell the Officer to follow me back to bunks so I could talk to them. If they did not comply after me asking a few times then I would cuff them and bring them back to bunks. I would explain that they need permission from an NCO or above to leave D-block. I would then inform them that if they are caught continuing this kind of behavior they’re likely going to be punished in some form. I would then uncuff them if they were cuffed and tell them they’re free to leave.

12. What would you do if an NCO kept on leaving d-block with terrible reasons?: I would tell them to follow me back to bunks, if they didn’t comply I would cuff them and bring them. I would tell him that he can’t leave d-block if he doesn't have legitimate reasons. After that I would tell other command to keep an eye out if I feel its necessary to do so and would then issue them a strike.

13. What do you do if an E-11 private comes into d block and attempts to take command of all of the security?: I would tell them they don’t have jurisdiction over security and aren’t even allowed in D-block. I would then take a clip of this. If they refused then I would take a clip of it and show it to the E-11 command.

14. Explain the process of promoting a corporal to sergeant in your own words:

You bring them back to bunks firstly. Then you go over the NCO guide with them and inform them they can now call partial and hands up on condition orange and black. You then let them know they can now be trained to be a sniper/trainer. After this you let them now they will also be able to apply for command during WO apps. I then would let them know they will need a forums account and would walk them through the process. I would then let them know about the nco activity logs channel and how to make activity logs. Following all this I would tell them to change their name to fit their new rank and would give them the whitelist.

• Dislike 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Retired security Low Command | former security SFTO | Uncloseted Weeb | IM NOT A FURRY ASHE! 

• Chief_ locked this topic