Grumpysharkan's Event Team ApplicationAccepted

grumpysharkan

In-game name: grumpysharkan

Steam id: STEAM_0:1:461533016

What is your ULX Rank?(donator/staff): Gold

What is your time played on the SCPRP server?: 5 weeks

What is your rp rank (MTF, SEC, CI, Etc)?: LR, MTF E11 PVT, and EXPM.

What is your time zone?: EST

How would you rate your knowledge of the scp world? (1-10): 9

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event planner? (If so, explain it): At my sister’s birthday party I would do some kind of game like one time I hid notes around the house that would lead to other notes that eventually lead to the present and another time I made a bunch of little challenges like bean bag tossing 2 bean bags into the hole in a row. When she completed all of the challenges she would get her prize. Ingame I made SCP-348 by spawning a thruster and having an event team color it white then I got on the field medic job and stood near it and would give anyone who did /me eats soup a random message like, I love you-mom and then I would heal him.

How active are you? (1/10): 8/10

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers. (Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.): I have 1 warn on Jun 7, 2021, for Fail RP X3 (blink rule broken), on SCP RP, because I didn’t read the motd because I didn’t think I would care for this server and I thought that when SCP-173 was looked at he would not be able to move and because of that I killed three people while they were looking at me.

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team member? (150+ Words)?: You should allow me to be an event team member because I have tons of event team ideas that have been killing me because I couldn't do them. I also fell in love with this server and want to make it a lot more fun and increase activity on the server. I also heard that event team sits have a tendency to take forever to be taken and I want to help with that problem. If you give me the tools I can make this server a whole lot more interesting and exciting. I am also extremely active on the server and have experienced a lot of events so I know what kind of events more people want to attend. Sometimes I see event team slacking a bit and not doing events for most of the week and I really want to help with that because to me that sounds like a huge problem. I also try to be kind to everyone I meet and help them in any way I can.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): I could do an event were due to a chemical accident during testing SCP-610 has started to grow. The d-class must fight it on the surface with mp5s for the first two stages than an m4a4 for the last two stages. The 610 will have 2,000 hp with a height of 3 for the first stage, 3,000 hp with a height of 5 for the second, and 4,000 hp with a height of 7 for the last stage. SCP-610’s running speed will be 2208 for all of the stages. If they fail to kill 610 then they will try again but depending on the stage 610 will have less hp. The d-class who kills 610 will get 30k.

Have you read the event team guidelines?: Yes.

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: My favorite scp is SCP-055 because all we know is that it isn’t a sphere and I find that kinda scary because it could be anything from a teddy bear that gives you a sense of dopamine to a world-ending giant monster that wants nothing more than to kill everyone.

Edited by grumpysharkan

12 hours ago, The Gaming Goat said:

I dont think you realize how big scale 7 is and how fast 2208 is, you would probobly fly across the map in a second.

I think we can cut some slack cause he doesn't have in game experience 

+Support

Was in my event and performed fantastically 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

46 minutes ago, Shad6w said:

+ Support For this man he always has amazing ideas. And things he wants to do that makes him have to be event team. Cut him some slack on the speed rate tho he's never done any of that before. 

True, theres alot you will pick up on event team. I think you will do great grumpysharken. +Support

• 2 weeks later...