• No

Rank You are Applying For: LT

In-Game Name: Deathboy

SteamID:STEAM_1:1:526360321

Current Rank: Sergeant Major 

How long have you been in your current rank?: 3 weeks 

What timezone are you in?: CST

How many Warns do you have?: 3

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I feel like i should be promoted because, I have been in PD for a long time and know how almost everything works and when i need help i always go to the officer guidelines, I have never been command before but i feel like this would be a good way to prove myself, I want to also help out with meetings, I want to make sure everyone is doing what they are supposed to be doing at all times and if they are breaking a lot of the rules they get the proper punishment, I want to also better help low command do what ever needs to be done, I also want to get my first command job, I want to also make sure that only the people who dont want to minge get past OFC and finally i want to make sure people that are doing good in pd get the promotion    

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): yes

ps. I’m applying on phone so if anything wrong text why’s I’m sorry 

edit- just letting you guys know I wasn’t at home for now about a week that’s why I’m not on but I promise to be as active as I can 

Edited by Deathboy

PD LT l SCU CSM RIP l FBI SAIC l USMS SVSA l HRT SSC l Dispatcher l SS SSA l State Senior Trooper l DOC SNR CO l EMS LT l RRU SRRM l SCO19 DS l ex senior moderator l Event Team

Have The Best Day You Possibly Can 

-Deathboy 

-Support
Haven't really seen you on

Get more active on PD and I'll switch it

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

-Support. I haven't seen you on PD once in the past week. If you get more active on PD then I'll switch to +Support. 

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

8 hours ago, Asmodeus said:

-Support
Haven't really seen you on

Get more active on PD and I'll switch it

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

unknown.png

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

• Vice locked this topic