Rank You are Applying For: CPT

In-Game Name: Sato

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:486929153

Current Rank: LT

How long have you been in your current rank?: 3+ Weeks

What timezone are you in?: CST

How many Warns do you have?: 2

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): 

Over the past three weeks I have had an outstanding time as a Lieutenant and it has been such a humbling experience. When I first began in Low Command the map had just changed, which was a contrast for the months I spent OFC-SM. The first week was absolutely glorious and honestly since then I have had the most fun I have had in such a long time. Through countless meetings, events, trainings, and even casual late night TeamSpeak conversations with random OFC's, it has been something else. 

In the over three weeks I have actually had to deal with a fair amount of issues and resolve problems, I have found it actually quite enjoyable to work through and hear them. When I had originally written my Lieutenant application I had hoped to at least provide a valuable opinion to Command and I feel like I have gone above and beyond. I am more than ready to go further and step up in responsibility. 

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

SRTEHCSig.png.ca13d2d7ad944e22e26a1479e44ad2e6.png

+Support

Active

Professional

Helpful with new and old Officers

Respectful

Is ready for CPT

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

Big +Support

You have been active every day that I've been on. You are mature, help out the new officers without looking down on them because you're a higher rank than them. You're respectful, you don't do mingy shit either. You deserve the rank of CPT in my opinion

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

+1 

Active 

Mature

Friendly 

Ready for CPT

Edited by Tonyy

exSCU High Command |exSPRT SSGT| exSTATE LT |exPD MAJ| exFBI SSA|ex UMC Level 1 | Current PD SGT MAJ| USMS| FBI  | HRT| State Police|

On 8/29/2021 at 9:13 PM, Asmodeus said:

+Support

Active

Professional

Helpful with new and old Officers

Respectful

Is ready for CPT

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

unknown.png

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

• Vice locked this topic