Jellytack Purge VCMDR APP

from_unda_jelly

SHOULD I BE THE NEXT PURGE VICE COMMANDER?  

1. 1. SHOULD I BE THE NEXT PURGE VICE COMMANDER?

• Yes ( Explain why)
    • No ( Explain why)

This poll is closed to new votes

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Purge BTO MAJ JellyTack OG24

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Vice Commander for Purge.

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

Purge was the first Regiment  I Joined when I got to the server. It has been my favorite since day 1. I spend 99% of my time on Purge/IQ and I've learned a lot from that. We have a good group of guys in this regiment. Purge is getting better everyday and I want to help with that. I believe I can be a great leader and bring a lot to the table. I want people to have fun and enjoy this regiment. But also maintain a good image whale doing so. Ever since I joined an grow to like Purge I wanted to help and lead Purge into to a good direction. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

1 Week

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

Making sure Enlisted, NCO's and Officers are following SOP. Keeping up with roster updates, doing missions and SIMs so everyone stays entertained. Making sure Purge holds a good image, listening  and help with any problems that would occur. Another purpose is to be a role module  for the regiment, such as your actions, the way you talk and treat people. Ensuring the regiment is on the right path.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I should be trusted with VCMDR because I try my best to make this regiment fun for Enlisted, NCO'S and Officers as mush as possible. I also help out with a lot of problems that people run in to from time to time. I would take this position very seriously, would never abuse my authority. I've started as a PVT and worked for every rank to get where I am now MAJ. I have never caused trouble and don't plan on it.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be on 6 days out the week for 4-6 hours.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?)

None what so ever.

None.

• Frog locked this topic