SCP-RP Discord ban appeal. - Denied

HeVVodka

Your name: HeVVodka

Your Discord ID name (EX: Igneous#3706): Tac#1484

Your Discord ID code (EX: 204661777512923136): 75347819887668873

Which discord server were you banned on?: SCPRP

What was the reason for your ban (if you know it)?: Gore video.

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: It's been exactly 1 year before I got ban from the SCP-RP server, I shouldn't have posted that video at the first time but I posted it because I wanted to make people laugh, but I was wrong I wasn't even know Gore videos arent even allowed, I am going to be honest I didnt even read the discord rules at the first time, but now I have learned my lesson and I will make sure to follow every single rule in the discord server if i get this ban appeal accepted, I hereby sorry for posting that video and for my behaviors., It will never happen again, I am posting this Ban appeal because I am thinking to start and go back playing SCP-RP, I am trying to start my career but first I have to be unbanned in SCP-RP Discord, so that's why I am appealing.

Edited by HeVVodka

Something is wrong with your discord ID, it's invalid.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

You have no bans on record for that ID. You can get your discord ID by enabling developer mode in advanced options, right clicking your name or one of your messages and pressing "Copy ID"

Edited by Loaff

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

Unfortunately Gore Videos are against discord ToS, so you cannot be unbanned.

10 hours ago, HeVVodka said:

Can I still appeal by any chance?

Because the SCP Discord is a "Community Discord" this means any violations of Discords Terms of Service need to result in a ban, otherwise not dealing with the offensive content can result in the SCP Discord being punished.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator