J3fff

In-Game Name: J3fff

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789) : STEAM_0:1:236706908

What is your ULX Rank?(Donator/Staff): Gold

What is your time played on the SCPRP server?: 5 Weeks

What is your RP Rank (MTF,SEC,CI, Etc)?: Ci RnD AIN | ADVR 

What is your timezone?: EST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 9

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): no but i did so in other servers

How Active are you?: 9/10 (weekend) | 6/10 (week)

How many warns do you have? : None         (these ones were me who warned the offenders back when i was a mod)686179591_Screenshot2021-08-27061418222.png.0c2c1b8dc8ad432449099a8a69d72466.png

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I would like to become ET because I have so much SCP Lore knowledge and I would like to use it for something. I also have experience with staffing in GL and making events in other servers, I’m also active and have plenty of ideas for event I’m going to make, and I would really like to be part of the community. I can make smart and logical events and assist in other events and overall help other event teams, I think I would be very good at this and it’s a good skill to master when you are a event creator. I hope to help Research in their test and help RnD in their utilization and basically be an active helpful ET, I also will make sure I follow my guidelines and if I’m not sure I will ask someone. In conclusion I would like to become an ET to make/assist event, be part of this community and expand in skill and experience

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): https://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-073 

I would make a 073 (Cain) event I would model myself as models/blacklist/spy1.mdl (closest to blue and robotic enhancement) and give myself "guthscp_keycard_lvl_4 (lvl 3 if not) (for wandering)" and use a certain weapon to hurt attacker then I would advert (SITE) SCP-073 has been brought from site-17 to roam the site please note that you must not shoot him then I would roam the site, let researchers (EXP+) test on me and maybe run into SCP-076-2, if so then I will like in lore make peace with him making 076 Passive till the end of the event

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: multiple times

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: 173, a classic scp and got me in the scp world

Edited by J3fff
pic of warns

[SCP-RP] | Old Guy | J3fff
image.png.b0f1fd7ef5cbdcca5a907a60d485c55a.png <- take it (;

+Support 

I like the event idea

the only real downside is you have no screenshot of warns which can easily be provided and I would recommend doing so 

• Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG